looking at drag bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJimi

Reaction score
Hello to all, I want to replace the stock bars with some drag bars, its more a comfort thing but I do really like the way they look too!
I found some that are 7/8" thick 30" wide with a 3" pullback no riser, how wide can you go with the stock cables?

Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291425769420?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

$25 shipped.... there you go. Those are the ones you want.

$_57.JPG

Just be careful they don't hit the faux tank at full lock. It will put a nice ding in it.

I do sell the dragbars but usually try to convince people to consider the superbike bar we sell. The same pullback but with a little rise. This helps clear the faux tank cover. The drag bars can be setup to clear too but require them to be angled up which makes them look weird in my opinion.

Sean

Attachments

• Superbike Bar 2.jpg
    Superbike Bar 2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Superbike Bar.jpg
    Superbike Bar.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 58
i find the 28" drag bars seem to narrow for my taste.
my bars are 32".And they work well for drags and cruising.
enough rise they don't hit my cover.They are a pair of aluminum.Dirt bike bars.
No cross bar. And 7/8 all the way. kinda like pro tappers without the bulge in the middle.
I think they are RM bend. no idea what brand. Got them at shop that had a lot of old stuff.
well worth the 20 bucks

Latest posts

Back