• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for 2nd Gen Boulevard screen 2S3-F83J0-V0-00

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texas-ss-tornado

Reaction score
Looks like these are sold out all over the place now, I ran into a guy down at the Dragon last week at a VMAX ride and he is looking for one. I told him I would put some feelers out and see if anyone had one. Any leads would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Which one is the blvd? Is in the small one or the larger one?

Correct, it's the smaller one. I'm almost half tempted to find a little bigger one and let him have mine, but I LOVE the looks of the smaller Boulevard. Oh, and you wouldn't "think" it would make much difference, but I'm here to tell you it does. Especially for a short guy like me, that deflection is just enough to make the air flow right over my head! Not sure how much better a bigger one would even be. Regardless, if anyone has one for sale, please let me know.

The big one can catch the wind like a sail at high speed. Pulled me hard left going across some fields one time. Sold it and installed the smaller one. I'm 6 foot and it deflects the wind right over my head.

Cant just buy one for the $408 they have it listed for?? Discontinued or something? I have one on my bike..whats it worth? Was thinking of taking it off anyhow.

I cant seem to find a comparable one for sale. Neither new or used. Maybe i should rethink this and try the bike without the shield 1st. Never ridden it without the screen.

I have a brand new one never installed, if you are still looking. Let me know.

I just had a guy on the Gen 2 Facebook group offer me $550 for it. I just put on my post the best offer takes it. Let me know. Thanks.

Think I will have an extra one also, will be in the price range as Vmax06. But he offered first! I won't know for sure for a couple of days anyway. Just bought a 16 that had both the tall and short but I think I kept the one from my first 16???

This can be a long shot but you could contact Magical Racing in Japan to check availability of their Magical Racing Cowl for the VMAX The page is in Japanese but if you use Brave or Chrome browsers you will see the option to translate the page to English and use their contact form

I purchased mine years ago from them and it took a few weeks to arrive. Price listed today is about $250.00 (¥35,200). I love the look and wind protection.

Attachments

• main-0001.jpeg
    main-0001.jpeg
    392.5 KB · Views: 3
This can be a long shot but you could contact Magical Racing in Japan to check availability of their Magical Racing Cowl for the VMAX The page is in Japanese but if you use Brave or Chrome browsers you will see the option to translate the page to English and use their contact form

I purchased mine years ago from them and it took a few weeks to arrive. Price listed today is about $250.00 (¥35,200). I love the look and wind protection.
Looks good. I want to order. But it doesn’t let me order outside of Japan. Any ideas? Is the shipping expensive?

Looks good. I want to order. But it doesn’t let me order outside of Japan. Any ideas? Is the shipping expensive?
I ordered a rear cowl from Magical Racing a few years ago. I just checked and I was emailing a gentleman named Rick at [email protected]. I believe he may be in the states but he was very helpful but MR was just slow getting items out then. It took a while but I got exactly what I ordered. Hope this helps.

I ordered a rear cowl from Magical Racing a few years ago. I just checked and I was emailing a gentleman named Rick at [email protected]. I believe he may be in the states but he was very helpful but MR was just slow getting items out then. It took a while but I got exactly what I ordered. Hope this helps.
Yup! I just contact [email protected]. Thanks!

Back