• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for 2nd Gen Boulevard screen 2S3-F83J0-V0-00

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you come across this gentleman. I would like to order one as well. I used the contact form on the website and they said it was on backorder with 6 to 8 month window.
I'd take that 6-8 months as the low end of how long you might be waiting. I'm still waiting on a set of their carbon fiber inner cowl panels for a Gen2 Hayabusa that I ordered in, wait for it, September of 2021. That's right, we're at 14 months and the latest update I got was they are now scheduled for March of 2023.

Magical Racing stuff is super nice, hence my willingness to wait, but don't be in a hurry. My VMAX rear seat cover did show-up in about 6 months but I had ordered that a few years ago.

Got my MR carbon cowl this week. I ordered it via Rick on June 7 for $286. I believe $80 of that was shipping. Haven't installed it yet because the tail is at a body shop getting re-cleared. Cowl looks good overall but it arrived with a couple of small chips.

Attachments

• 20221128_102257.jpg
    20221128_102257.jpg
    778.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221130-190027_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221130-190027_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I need hardware for one of these short ones , I got the Boulevard Windscreen , just no hardware ? I have no idea what the hardware looks like ? if anyone has some pics of the hardware that would help ? thanks

If it has these brackets on there all you need is three bolts to tighten the brackets down. I would think the brackets would be part of the shield, of course I am sure you picked it up.

Attachments

• 20221211_132303.jpg
    20221211_132303.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 3
thank you for the reply . Yes it has the brackets , I was just unsure if there were any spacers etc that should be under the brackets ?? thank you

thank you for the reply . Yes it has the brackets , I was just unsure if there were any spacers etc that should be under the brackets ?? thank you
I just looked at mine and yes the bottom two brackets each have about a 1/2" black spacer between the bracket and the frame. Sorry I wasn't sure question at first.

Back