Looking for a complete 95 - 07 front end & brakes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are two guys with whom I have done business many times in the past. If the equipment wasn't in good shape they would not be selling it. But it never hurts to ask if you don't know the person selling the goods.

Roger that. Details please

Gentlemen sorry I’m a bit confused with some of the comms re this string. A couple of you have said you have front ends I think one2dmsx you said yours was sold. Correct? And Captain you still have a set off of a 97. Do I have this right?

Gentlemen sorry I’m a bit confused with some of the comms re this string. A couple of you have said you have front ends I think one2dmsx you said yours was sold. Correct? And Captain you still have a set off of a 97. Do I have this right?
Actually, I THINK I did sell it. Likely I have others but I would suggest to contact Kyle for his!

Kyle do the triple trees fit on a 86 head stock? So if this will all match up how much do you want for the entire front end including trees and brakes. I’ll get the BBQ on the side
I sent you back an email unless you did not get it. The front ends will interchange with the early models but you need the late model rotors to. The front end I have needs seals . It is $ 350 for complete front end with calipers . Rotors works be an extra $75 and if you wanted me to put new Yamaha seals it . I will do it fir $ 75 if you want.

I sent you back an email unless you did not get it. The front ends will interchange with the early models but you need the late model rotors to. The front end I have needs seals . It is $ 350 for complete front end with calipers . Rotors works be an extra $75 and if you wanted me to put new Yamaha seals it . I will do it fir $ 75 if you want.

sorry Kyle missed the price info. How much do you think shipping would be to the Athens GA area

Going with the 1993-2007 front end/brakes gives you a stiffer front end, bigger rotors, more brake caliper pistons, so better suspension and brakes. Getting the whole thing and serviced is a good way to go, bolt-on and have at it.

Get some SS front hoses, and 2 pairs of HH composition pads from a name-brand supplier, and you will be amazed at the difference. $500 delivered as the parts bill totals, is going to be a great investment. I've bought the same parts from CaptainKyle for project bikes, and he always delivers.

Got the email thank you sir. I’m going to wait till after the holidays so when the smoke settles I’ll drop you a note to set things up.

Latest posts

Back