looking for a few little pieces and parts and info

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud7680

Reaction score
I need to get some bolts to attach the R1 rotors to a spare wheel. I have seen this info. somewhere on here and can't remember where. I need all 12.

Can I buy them at the hardware and if so what am I asking for. I guess I could take one off and take it with me but pita!

Also, am looking for the latch piece for a faux tank cover.

2 small dings in a tank cover from handle bars probably. I would like to fix the dings and paint the cover.
Sooo, whats the best rattle can paint to use. Does that red chrome rattle can paint look and come out looking like the lid on the can?

Show off your rattle can paint jobs if you have done one.

Thanks in advance for your info. and advice!

I need to get some bolts to attach the R1 rotors to a spare wheel. I have seen this info. somewhere on here and can't remember where. I need all 12.

Can I buy them at the hardware and if so what am I asking for. I guess I could take one off and take it with me but pita!

Also, am looking for the latch piece for a faux tank cover.

2 small dings in a tank cover from handle bars probably. I would like to fix the dings and paint the cover.
Sooo, whats the best rattle can paint to use. Does that red chrome rattle can paint look and come out looking like the lid on the can?

Show off your rattle can paint jobs if you have done one.

Thanks in advance for your info. and advice!

I had some stainless polished button head ones at one time... you can get them online at biker bandit, or a host of members on here

I have chromed rotor bolts on hand or can send you stock bolts. The chromed set runs $50 for all 18 needed for the front and rear wheels.

Sean

Latest posts

Back