• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Gen 2 full seat in great condition --FOUND --

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
Looking for a Gen 2 full seat in great condition.

Please send pic's with prices.

Re: Looking for a Gen 2 full seat in great condition

Thanks for the offer of the rear seat but I'd like to find a complete seat, I know it won't be easy but that is what I want.

As far as my first ride report, I've learned to keep my posts to things other than my personal enjoyment. Every word I utter is ammo for others. Sucks to be that way but it is what it is.

In other words - you ain't even made it out of the garage yet, and here you are planning more mods. Your secret is safe with me. ;) Some dudes are like that. Some like to ride. Others just like to sit around talking the talk & pretending the rest, and maybe entering it in a show or two now and again. Not a problem. Maybe you'll share some of your show pics after you win people's choice instead? :thumbs up:

You are incorrect but that's OK, It's my bike, my money.... don't worry yourself about how I do what you imagine I do.. You don't know so go ahead and make up stuff. it's what you guys do. I don't buy my bikes to enter shows or race, I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am a rider that's all.

1) I wasn't worried.
2) "you guys"?
3) Why so defensive?

1) I could care less about you personally, though I am beginning to see why everyone finds you an easy target. I have yet to see a new Gen II owner that didn't want to share their first ride report with EVERYONE.
2)Are you really a dudette?
3)Has somebody been throwing rocks at you again when you get off the bus? If so, I hadn't run across that thread.

Good luck finding a "full seat", as most Gen II owners are probably using theirs. Morley may have pieces/parts of one from one of the wrecked units he's been trying to accumulate....you just never know. But I suspect you will be ordering new ones, as I've only seen an occasional rear seat portion come up for sale used as "us guys" go about customizing & replacing them with aftermarket stuff.

sheesh!

Those who enjoy this forum, please note I only posted looking for a complete seat. The thread turned into personal attacks from the same people. I will end this thread by wishing all you good people to have a great day and enjoy your bikes.

Eagle , what do you value all three pieces at? The ones I have are red stitched

twistedmax

jfeagins

Save your typing if you are trying to communicate with me I can't see your posts. You are on ignore. I am sick and tired of you turning every post into a fight.

Sometimes yes , sometimes no, incase of an auction for example. Not to be a dick, but i broke up the bike to make as much as I can for my car project.I took the hardbags off and put them up on FB Vmax groups to the highest bidder and got $1200 for them , so again not to be a dick but to get as much as I can I'll leave the ball in your court. If Youd like to see what new cost and go from there that's fine. This is an unmodifed seat , no center hardware for flip.but it can be used from your seat or bought from yamaha .

There aren't any gen II seats on eBay?

Sometimes yes , sometimes no, incase of an auction for example. Not to be a dick, but i broke up the bike to make as much as I can for my car project.I took the hardbags off and put them up on FB Vmax groups to the highest bidder and got $1200 for them , so again not to be a dick but to get as much as I can I'll leave the ball in your court. If Youd like to see what new cost and go from there that's fine. This is an unmodifed seat , no center hardware for flip.but it can be used from your seat or bought from yamaha .

There aren't any gen II seats on eBay?

If you can post some pic's that I can see in detail how they look, I will let you know if I am interested. I don't think you're being a "dick" not wanting to say a price, you wanting to get as much as possible for the seat. As with me I want to get the best deal I can get. So maybe we both can get what we want. I like to check with Sean to see what his seats are selling for as well. If you want you can post pic's here or PM them to me.
Thanks

I won't be able to get pics until tomorrow evening.its past my bed time

Eagle , what do you value all three pieces at? The ones I have are red stitched

I've changed my mind and now I am only looking to buy a front drivers seat section only. I will try to do some research for prices as you would like me to put a value to start at.

I have changed my mind and now I am looking to buy a front seat only, the driver's seat for a Gen 2 Vmax.

If interested I have a low profile backrest with luggage rack I would be willing to trade.

I was able to get the front seat I was looking for so I no longer need anything else.

Cool , for anyone else that might be looking , here it is. After a long hot day behind a welding helmet I came home and got pictures for eagle because as you all know I'm a man of my word and I didn't want to let him down, BUT as you see he doesn't need it so it's available , I really rather sell all three pieces , but if someone wants a cut down gen II seat bad enough I may be willing to do this one..
It's dusty in the picture, it's been on a shelf in my shop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 27

Cool , for anyone else that might be looking , here it is. After a long hot day behind a welding helmet I came home and got pictures for eagle because as you all know I'm a man of my word and I didn't want to let him down, BUT as you see he doesn't need it so it's available , I really rather sell all three pieces , but if someone wants a cut down gen II seat bad enough I may be willing to do this one..
It's dusty in the picture, it's been on a shelf in my shop.

Thanks for taking the pic's, you didn't let me down, I don't mind that you didn't even dust the seat off before taking the pic. I'm sure others will want to see the seat as well. I found a front seat that I decided was all I really wanted anyway. I didn't want to buy a whole seat when I didn't need the whole seat.

I hope you understood I wanted to see pic's to see if I was interested I didn't mean to imply I was going to buy it. Thanks again for being the man of your word and taking the pic. I'm sure whoever wants a seat will be glad that you took the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back