• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Grab that's not so Tall

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patate657

Brownsville, tx
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a grab bar on my 85 vmax that is just a bit tall for me (11 3/4" from the seat top). I have no one that rides with me but still would like one a bit shorter with a small rack. There are a couple of nicks on the pad and could use reupholstering if you really want. The metal part could use polishing also. It seems that these are pretty expensive, but I'd be willing to trade, if possible.

P6060002.JPGP6060001.JPGP6060003.JPGP6060004.JPG

I have a few virago risers I think around here. We have also made pads for them (though can't do that for another couple of months).

Attachments

• 20200618_205213.jpg
    20200618_205213.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Low Virago Riser.jpg
    Low Virago Riser.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 19
I have a few virago risers I think around here. We have also made pads for them (though can't do that for another couple of months).
That's what I want. Can you make me a picture of the backside so I can see them mounted, please. And how much are you asking for each?

Sean, Are these direct bolt on to the vmax stock sissy bar? I have a tall one OEM I would love to have a short one

Latest posts

Back