• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for adjustable levers for an 85

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 5k miles on my chinese fjr levers that were $25 for the PAIR! and they work great. hell for that price i might grab a second backup set incase it tips over.

Shirely is having a sale on levers. 8% off bringing the two and four finger levers to $73.55 with free shipping. Maybe they thought with all the sales recently they could charge a lot more and things have slowed down! Still waiting for them to go back to the original price! I am frugal, OK, I am cheap...lol.

i'm surprised no ones asked for a group discount or similar.

i'm surprised no ones asked for a group discount or similar.

I did inquire and they came back stating that the cost of materials are more now, but they will offer us a quantity discount for the amount of levers we purchase........I guess this isnt going to happen...

I say just everyone hold off buying for awhile so they see their sales drop off and they are forced to drop the price back down again to where it was IMHO!

Thanks guys. I just tried again but no-go.:ummm: Oh well I will just have to wait a couple more weeks and see what happens. Never had any problems recieving goods befor on E-Bay.

Received levers today. Only difference I see is there is no hole on the brake lever for the return spring to fit into. Not sure how the spring is fitting but it works OK.
On the clutch side there is little or no play. The plunger could be binding in the hole. I will check it out later. It was a good deal though before he-she put up the price.

Received levers today. Only difference I see is there is no hole on the brake lever for the return spring to fit into. Not sure how the spring is fitting but it works OK.
On the clutch side there is little or no play. The plunger could be binding in the hole. I will check it out later. It was a good deal though before he-she put up the price.

i don't think you need the spring anymore since i think its there so when you don't have the screw engage the plunger immediately it doesn't slop around, with the adjustables it engages it immediately so theres no need for the spring

i could be wrong.

i don't think you need the spring anymore since i think its there so when you don't have the screw engage the plunger immediately it doesn't slop around, with the adjustables it engages it immediately so theres no need for the spring

i could be wrong.

Sounds good. Thanks.

Shirely is having a sale on levers. 8% off bringing the two and four finger levers to $73.55 with free shipping. Maybe they thought with all the sales recently they could charge a lot more and things have slowed down! Still waiting for them to go back to the original price! I am frugal, OK, I am cheap...lol.

Let them know about it, now that's 2 sales lost. Group buy? I'd be down for that.
Steve-o

I tried to get them to do the blade levers like Ninjaneer put on his bike.
They're the BOMB! :punk:

Well must be sales have slowed down with the higher price. The 4 Fingers Straight Billet CNC Brake Clutch Lever YAMAHA V-Max All Year are back down to $59.95 with free shipping. The 2 Finger Straight Billet CNC Brake Clutch Lever YAMAHA V-Max All Year are now $67.96 with free shipping. If anyone is going to order any please let me know. I am willing to work a deal if you order a set for me as I do not and never will have a PayPal account ever again. I will pay for the additional shipping to ship them to me and something for your trouble. Maybe even get enough of a price break if it is all one order? It is worth looking into. Thanks everyone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Fingers-S...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc6284ce1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Fingers-S...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a713e5545

Todd

Last edited:
I got on board with the $42 adjustable finger length ones. They fit fantastic and look even better. As noted above, no place to put the spring for the brake lever and no adjustment for plunger engagement. I am contemplating tweaking them a bit to add a "button" to take up the plunger slack and drill a hole to allow the spring to seat.

They are worth the Cashola!

I bought a set at a swap meet.Don't know what they were for.Took an old set of levers and cut them to match the mounting points and presto $32 adjustable levers.!cid_downsized_Image051320122050531.jpg

ok so i made this post a while ago almost 3,000 hits wow now can anyone tell me where i can get a set?? i dont feel like looking threw 20 pages... PM ME

So does the fjr aftermarket works on ours? The price is now $74 a set and that is out of what I want to spend. Thanks - Sid

In the USA do we have nissin cylinders? I see levers for $48 if we have those cylinders.

Thanks - Sid

In the USA do we have nissin cylinders? I see levers for $48 if we have those cylinders.

Thanks - Sid

I don't think they will be any good for you.

The way I did it was to get the supplier to send actual pics of the levers they would send me. Compare them to the pics on page 3 of this thread.
If you find another place that has their listing right, and they sell the "Knife blade" levers, please let me know cos I want those bad boys. :biglaugh:

Well must be sales have slowed down with the higher price. The 4 Fingers Straight Billet CNC Brake Clutch Lever YAMAHA V-Max All Year are back down to $59.95 with free shipping. The 2 Finger Straight Billet CNC Brake Clutch Lever YAMAHA V-Max All Year are now $67.96 with free shipping. If anyone is going to order any please let me know. I am willing to work a deal if you order a set for me as I do not and never will have a PayPal account ever again. I will pay for the additional shipping to ship them to me and something for your trouble. Maybe even get enough of a price break if it is all one order? It is worth looking into. Thanks everyone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Fingers-S...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc6284ce1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Fingers-S...rcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a713e5545

Todd

price is now back at $80. F that... i hate these levers but $80 is getting out of hand. :(

Back