• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for adjustable levers for an 85

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are also the ones I have. The only problem is the adjustment screws are right where I put my fingers and are irritating when riding without gloves. Otherwise, work great.

yeah i just installed mine. awesome price for $40. I moved the sleeve on the brake side from the stocker and dumped the spring. i also put new bars on.

Hi guys, any 1 in the US selling them...

I found these levers on line a company called Xincity.ca there number 1-905-581-4149. I have not order a pair yet. What you guys thank about them. They are adjustable both ways.

James/jagco1

Attachments

• levers.jpg
    levers.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 26
Hi guys, any 1 in the US selling them...

I found these levers on line a company called Xincity.ca there number 1-905-581-4149. I have not order a pair yet. What you guys thank about them. They are adjustable both ways.

James/jagco1

why not just go with the ones guys definitely know that work?

why not just go with the ones guys definitely know that work?

These can be adjusted 3 ways 2 to 5 fingers.... I don't use paypal any more after I got shafted by them... So I was looking for some in the US that sale them. The company email me said they will fit my 1992 Vmax, but I will talk to them on the phone today. There price is $57.00.

James/jagco1

Anyone ever order these? If so did they fit?

Ive wondered how good they were....lol...now it looks like something else on my list..

I've got those exact levers and I love them. I just need to shim the clutch lever as it has a little up and down movement so will try a copper washer as a shim.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 23
Back