• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for an upgraded R/R .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian

Reaction score
Trying to trouble shot the hot start issue. I've done it all just need the new R/R and a new starter so if anyone can direct me to a website or is selling one please let me know.

I've got a brand new starter that I never put on after getting the odessy battery and realizing I didn't need to upgrade. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

I've got both but won't likely be as cheap as some of the other guys.

Trying to trouble shot the hot start issue. I've done it all just need the new R/R and a new starter so if anyone can direct me to a website or is selling one please let me know.

I've got a brand new starter that I never put on after getting the odessy battery and realizing I didn't need to upgrade. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Text me pics and your price 7867384504

Read up on the MOSFET regulator upgrade. There's a lot of information here. If you really want to upgrade to the best possible, substitute the MOSFET regulator to a Shindengen SH775. It is a direct replacement for the MOSFET units. If you buy the MOSFET unit, beware of knockoffs. A lot of sellers are offering unbranded units that may not work well. You can find genuine Shindengen units used as I did with the SH775 I put in my Max. New you shouldn't have to spend over $80 or so.

Would you know of any legit website where I can buy them?

Read up on the MOSFET regulator upgrade. There's a lot of information here. If you really want to upgrade to the best possible, substitute the MOSFET regulator to a Shindengen SH775. It is a direct replacement for the MOSFET units. If you buy the MOSFET unit, beware of knockoffs. A lot of sellers are offering unbranded units that may not work well. You can find genuine Shindengen units used as I did with the SH775 I put in my Max. New you shouldn't have to spend over $80 or so.

Would you know any legit website where I can buy them?

Latest posts

Back