Looking for Crankshaft assy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diablotin

Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking for a replacement of his crankshaft assy (1FK1140000).
I saw there might be some compatibility with the venture, any feedback about it ?

Yes the Venture crank is the same part # for my 1992 compared to a 1984 Venture.

Do you know any limit in term of compatibility ? a year model range for the venture ?
In general I found the venture crankshaft much accessible and cheaper than when looking for the v-max.

1986-1993 Should work for you. I think other years will also work but stick to this range. I have good used cranks but it will be more then ebay would be. BUT, i'll also stand behind what I sell.

Dude, the Philipine Islands. That crank is heavy bro.
Salamat.

Yep about 150 usd for shipping depending lol It almost cost the same than the part lol.
I'm just happy it's not for me :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

1986-1993 Should work for you. I think other years will also work but stick to this range. I have good used cranks but it will be more then ebay would be. BUT, i'll also stand behind what I sell.

I'll email you sean as usual. I'm waiting for my friend to give me his budget first. I don't want to waste my and ur time :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back