• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle Wanted Looking for Gen 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In NC have a 2017, stock except for CRG bar end mirrors and Holeshot Corbin seat + Holeshot pillion. Around 12,500 miles. Garage kept. Never in rain.
Pit Bull stands + tire wedge. On second Yuasa + battery tender. Not one scratch. New OEM brakes in hand. Third set of Battlax about 50% left. Will let go for right price.
Pm sent

I have a 2018 with just under 10k miles on it. Always willing to entertain an offer. Has the ‘touring’ wind screen, back rest and highway pegs from a company in Australia. Bike is mint and stock except for a couple scratches on the inside of the muffler, I backed the Vmax muffler into one of my other bikes mufflers and it scraped off just a tiny bit of the paint. Not a bad scratch at all, just noticeable is all. Never been down, and of course… she FKN rips arms out of sockets. Indiana here.
Pm sent

In NC have a 2017, stock except for CRG bar end mirrors and Holeshot Corbin seat + Holeshot pillion. Around 12,500 miles. Garage kept. Never in rain.
Pit Bull stands + tire wedge. On second Yuasa + battery tender. Not one scratch. New OEM brakes in hand. Third set of Battlax about 50% left. Will let go for right price.
Pm sent.

I have a 2018 with just under 10k miles on it. Always willing to entertain an offer. Has the ‘touring’ wind screen, back rest and highway pegs from a company in Australia. Bike is mint and stock except for a couple scratches on the inside of the muffler, I backed the Vmax muffler into one of my other bikes mufflers and it scraped off just a tiny bit of the paint. Not a bad scratch at all, just noticeable is all. Never been down, and of course… she FKN rips arms out of sockets. Indiana here.
Where you located?

Latest posts

Back