• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for instrument cluster

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugla

Reaction score
As title says I'm looking for the cluster.....doesn't need to have the gauges just the face plate where the lights are would work.....black would be great but either color.

Thanks

Ro I've got a couple, was thinking of bringing a bunch of parts to thunder, you going?

Hey Rick, I'm trying to make it but looking slim as we just got a job last night for the 13 and all things good we might be done but weather gets into play and we can be shut down for days....like today....should have been done after 2 hrs but on hold last ngt and this am....grrrr.

Well I'm looking for two.....send me a few pics I'd be interested if in good shape
[email protected]

Thanks

We can make you a blank one too if doing a custom install.

Just the face plate Sean you mean??? That might be option...black like on the 07.... You have any pics and prices....

This would be a simple bare metal face. Look for the images in the reaper bike or KC bike build for examples of what we did with the cluster. You can (or we can) paint/powdercoat or chrome the insert but it's best to do that after you've made your holes in it.

Sean

Ok cool ill look it up. All I'm really gonna chg is the last blank spot where the warning lights are. Doing add on that was on the forum where the digital volt meter was added. I got a pair for my bikes and don't want to cut my stock ones.....so no need for anything expensive there.....if you got old ones in good shape or making a faceplate that's affordable I'd go for that....

Ill see what Rick has also first.

If one were to make a custom faceplate for the gauge cluster, what would be the best way to get new labels for idiot lights?

I'm pretty sure I could make my own but would like to have labels when I'm done but not sure how to handle that.

Back