• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for OEM backrest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijinx1812

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to trade/trade +cash for an oem backrest. Some of the things I have are a Gannon COP kit never installed, exactrep stainless crankcase breather with k&n filter, stock exhaust, stock air box, exactrep clear middle gear cover -w- gasket, stock seat, black/white original Dainese Tattoo leather jacket sz 58, and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. I also have a few benchmade knives for those interested (brand new in the box contego with blue/black g10 grips and blue titanium screws, used apparition, and a used barrage). I'm willing to mix or match to be even on value or throw *some* cash on top. I'm trying to keep the out of pocket as low as possible. I'll ship everything except for the exhaust - that would cost a fortune. If you're interested in the exhaust or anything else and are close enough to Michigan, I'll meet you halfway. Any questions or for pics, please email me directly at [email protected].

Thanks!

I have the own sissy bar back rest . Is that what you are looking for?

My Girlfriend does not like riding on the VMax. Consequently, I have a luggage rack / passenger backrest combo that I am planning to remove. If you are interested, let me know via PM.

Jan Bee, how much and does it have the brackets and luggage rack?

Not sure what you mean? The original question was if anyone had a backrest? In fact I have 4 (or 6 I think actually). Including a few optional racks.

Latest posts

Back