Looking for signals/indicators!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max_caper

Reaction score
Not sure if this request is thread-specific but I'd appreciate feedback about vendors from whom to purchase a set of LED directionals and tail/stop lamps.

Blaine Williams
Oshawa, Ontario

http://www.customdynamics.com/....CLICK ONTO "CYCLE PRODUCTS" IN THE TOP MIDDLE OF THE CHOICE GRID & THEN SCROLL DOWN , IT WILL LOOK LIKE YOUR STILL ON THE HOME PAGE , BUT JUST START SCROLLING DOWN , & CLICK ONTO VARIOUS TYPES OF TURN SIGNALS & BRAKE LIGHTS !:punk: PS. THERES A LOT OF REALLY COOL STUFF ON THIS SITE ! AND THEY ANSWER THE PHONE IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION !

Answer the phone? No way!

Seriously tho, thanks for the info. I checked out the link and looked at the buy-and-sell on this forum. I'm still in "shopping mode" and it's great to have your suggestions.

Blaine Williams

Check out the thread I just posted on a new LED tail/brake light replacement I did. Got the setup from Lankeeyankee on the forum. Really easy to do.

Lundy

Be sure of the quality. Thing about the led lights is that when one or more goes out you are SOL. You will have to replace the entire light. Not all LEDs are created equal. There is some real shit on the market.

Latest posts

Back