Looking for some help on tires

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I'm buying a 2009 Yamaha Vmax 1700 and I have to replace the rear tire, I like to replace both tires at the same time, just my preference.

What brand do you guys think are the better brand tires . Looking to replace with factory default size. Unless if a wider rear tire is better without having to install a kit to make it fit a tire wider than 200MM

Thanks

A lot of the guys on the Starvmax.com forum like Metzler ME880 marathons they seem to be very popular. Claimed better traction in the wet and dry as well as a longer life span "pending on your wrist twist addiction !"

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

A lot of the guys on the Starvmax.com forum like Metzler ME880 marathons they seem to be very popular. Claimed better traction in the wet and dry as well as a longer life span "pending on your wrist twist addiction !"

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

The 2015 I found only has 2006 miles, The owner ordered it and got it last March.
He is moving and there are gravel roads so he wanted to sell it before it gets all nicked up or gets dumped. Great find, I feel like a kid at Xmas.........lol :punk:

I'm buying a 2009 Yamaha Vmax 1700 and I have to replace the rear tire, I like to replace both tires at the same time, just my preference.

What brand do you guys think are the better brand tires . Looking to replace with factory default size. Unless if a wider rear tire is better without having to install a kit to make it fit a tire wider than 200MM

Thanks

Shinko. Best performance and price.

Back