• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking for the two brushed aluminum side covers that are directly under the rear seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1badmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am searching for the small side covers in brushed aluminum pictured below. Anyone that has added the passenger backrest may still have a set. Thanks in advance.
20200920_160306-1 (2).jpg

I may have misspoke stating mine are brushed aluminum. Pix is of my first 16 b4 it was wrecked. I just picked up another 16 and the guy could not find them. Are yours OEM or have you actually coated them? Thx!

I may have misspoke stating mine are brushed aluminum. Pix is of my first 16 b4 it was wrecked. I just picked up another 16 and the guy could not find them. Are yours OEM or have you actually coated them? Thx!
They are oem to the best of my knowledge. I bought them in a lot of parts so I can't say for sure.

Hello, I am searching for the small side covers in brushed aluminum pictured below. Anyone that has added the passenger backrest may still have a set. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 86734
I have not searched Gen 2 parts but eBay sure has plenty of Gen 1. Various tricks like selecting Benefits Charity bring a select but sometimes useful subset of parts. Lots of filters.

I found a set of Prototype GK Design (verifiable) Exhausts with a light weight crossover not made from nodular iron. 2 piece.
They're on the way.

Last edited:
Back