Looking for used exhaust, anyone???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steve..... my name is Darrell and I am up here in Edmonton, Alberta , Canada . I am VERY interested. Is this a complete exhaust system from the motor all the way back ..... as this is what I need. If so, could you please let me know what price you are asking, where you are located and if you could forward me so photos of the system that would be great. My cell number is 780-619-1300 and my email is [email protected]
Thank you,
Darrell
It's only the rear mufflers with cross over. I removed to install Delvetic aftermarket slip-ons.

I have a like new V&H 4-2 exhaust system with cat delete pipe. Sounds like a Pro Stock car. Only on bike for 1 season till i went to a more aggressive 4-1 racing system. Price is only $450 + shipping cost to you. If interested send me your email and i will send you pics. My email is [email protected]

If he doesn't I have a few in various conditions and prices available (I also have new).

It's only the rear mufflers with cross over. I removed to install Delvetic aftermarket slip-ons.

I might be interested in this. Can you post photos? I have the factory exhaust but am looking to remove this, add the cross overs and some slip ons.

I have a full UFO 4 into 2 slash cut exhaust in great shape(less than 1000 mi) that I pulled off to put the stock back on. I will also have the stage 7 parts after I return the air/fuel system (air box and carbs) back to stock as well. I also have a set of Kerker slip on that were momentarily on my V-Rod. Not sure if these can work on the V-max as I never thought about it before but the bikes displacements are similar and the Kerkers look rather generic except the mounting tabs are in different places and badges are on the same side. Now that I took a look at them you would have to fab up something custom to make them work on the max.

Jim

I have a full UFO 4 into 2 slash cut exhaust in great shape(less than 1000 mi) that I pulled off to put the stock back on. I will also have the stage 7 parts after I return the air/fuel system (air box and carbs) back to stock as well. I also have a set of Kerker slip on that were momentarily on my V-Rod. Not sure if these can work on the V-max as I never thought about it before but the bikes displacements are similar and the Kerkers look rather generic except the mounting tabs are in different places and badges are on the same side. Now that I took a look at them you would have to fab up something custom to make them work on the max.

Jim
I sent you a pm about the stage 7 kit.

Jim
Interested in the UFO 4-2, exhaust only... [email protected]

Interested in the UFO 4-2, exhaust only... [email protected]
I’ts been cold here in Pittsburgh so I have not gone out to the shed to gather up the exhaust and photo it or even thought how to package it for shipment. When It warms up Wednesday I’ll make the effort and post it. I’ll also figure out a price that would be enticing vs. new.

Back