Looking for used exhaust, anyone???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigmpak

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a used exhaust in good condition for my vmax. I'm looking for either Supertrapp slip-ons or a Supertrapp internal universal. Maybe even Cobras ....

Anyone with a used system kicking around in a garage??? Please PM me!!!!

Craig

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a used exhaust in good condition for my vmax. I'm looking for either Supertrapp slip-ons or a Supertrapp internal universal. Maybe even Cobras ....

Anyone with a used system kicking around in a garage??? Please PM me!!!!

Craig

i might if i get a decent quote for something to match up to some holeshot cans... could be a little while tho. and they're sprayed black

hey - you live in Sudbury?

I have a 4in1 Hindle that I am looking to get rid of and replace with a marks 4 in 2...

I will be in Sudbury at the endish of june....
________
design host

Last edited:
Just thinking it may save you a lot on shipping and such if you are interested... let me know.

The can is in excellent shape - the pipe is in decent shape. The coating has since faded where the exhaust exits the engine (hottest point). I was thinking about removing them and painting them w/ fresh heat paint - and maybe some wrap to boot.

I'd paint em for ya too (I like doing that sort of thing) - I'll post some pics for ya.
________
medical marijuana patient

Last edited:
Your best bet is to send them in to get ceramic coated. Paint will just burn off in no time.

wrapping them is another alternative but gets dirty and looks like poo after a while.

Chris

i am looking for a Kerker 4-2-1 and have a set of Supertrapps. if anybody offers up a kerker i'll be happy to work out a trade a rama of some kind. WD

maxxman is right I will be selling my ceramic Hindle with Kerker can. I have Mark's 4into1 coming to replace it. The Kerker can is polished.

I have a good used stock exhaust that has been drilled out in baffles, real good condition and no dings or dents

I have a used kerker system, a lot of the ceramic coat has praled off. It works fine and is not rusted out. $100

I have a good used stock exhaust that has been drilled out in baffles, real good condition and no dings or dents
Hi Steve..... my name is Darrell and I am up here in Edmonton, Alberta , Canada . I am VERY interested. Is this a complete exhaust system from the motor all the way back ..... as this is what I need. If so, could you please let me know what price you are asking, where you are located and if you could forward me so photos of the system that would be great. My cell number is 780-619-1300 and my email is [email protected]
Thank you,
Darrell

Latest posts

Back