• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilpete

Reaction score
How's it goin guys? Men I've been on here checking out all the monsters for sale. And it's alot of work and I don't want you guys thinking bad of me, lol. So I'll just ask in public. Ive wanted a vmax since I owned a v65 and fell in love with the v4 power. So I found out about the suzuki Madura and had to have one, loved it as well but was offered a offer I could not refuse. Well, I ended up buying it back for 200$ after it was totaled. I purchased a vmax several months ago (1st gen) and love it, but it wasn't taken care of by any means. I've put money and time in it, (do my own work) not a day goes by I don't have to read it down. I have a 2001 suzuki intruder, 1500, very nice with fat apes and hard bags. I'm asking $3500 for it but am trying to trade it for a 1st gen in decent shape. I have clean title for my bike. So please someone help me out. The vmax is my dream bike and I'd love to have one in better shape and I will take care of it and maintenance it regularly. Thanks to all of you and have a good day.

Plenty of good used gen 1's out there. I have two or three available but not sure where you are located.

Plenty of good used gen 1's out there. I have two or three available but not sure where you are located.
Hey bud, lilpete here, I'm located in louisiana, but I'll travel where ever I need to buddy. Even if the deal doesn't happen it'll be worth the shot.IMG_20210123_110925719.jpg
rEdit

Road trip!

...and if you’re going to take an extended road trip for a potential motorcycle purchase, one of the safest bets you could make for a Vmax would be to point your truck and trailer towards Derby, Kansas.

Road trip!

...and if you’re going to take an extended road trip for a potential motorcycle purchase, one of the safest bets you could make for a Vmax would be to point your truck and trailer towards Derby, Kansas.
Well bud the only thing it I don't realy have enough cash to purchase a ment vmax, Im trying to trade my intruder for one and maybe a little cash but wouldn't be much. I'm poor man trying to do the best I can but also fulfil my dream by owning a decent vmax.

Well bud the only thing it I don't realy have enough cash to purchase a ment vmax, Im trying to trade my intruder for one and maybe a little cash but wouldn't be much. I'm poor man trying to do the best I can but also fulfil my dream by owning a decent vmax.

Still looking?

Latest posts

Back