Looking forward to traveling to Thunder....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
I hear the Hooligans are trailering their bikes down....

I ll enjoy the nice comfortable ride....

ZX-14CloseWheelie500w.jpg

Pack my bags and see if the front end stays down :rofl_200:

Maybe one of you hooligans will pull yer balls out and ride down:whistlin:

I ll enjoy the nice comfortable ride....and hang my head in shame the entire weekend as all my buds on Vmaxes enjoy the biggest reason for the get-to-gether while holding their heads high.:whistlin:

Fixed it for you Todd. :biglaugh:

WOW how many vmax's have you owned Todd. I think it was 4 or 5 ? And some of the great custom work you have done not only for the michigan hooligans vmax's but other vmaxer's as well. I know you are only joking but that was kinda a shitty slam on a guy that is in his shop making vmax key chain's for this event.

Back to traveling to thunder. Todd me and lee are not sure if we will be towing or riding Its a long ride for lee and he has done it a few time's so if he wants to tow i will help him with gas this time. If we do tow you are welcome to ride your bike down with us. Give Lee some time to think on it and he might say fuck it let's save money and do the long ride.

WOW how many vmax's have you owned Todd. I think it was 4 or 5 ? And some of the great custom work you have done not only for the michigan hooligans vmax's but other vmaxer's as well. I know you are only joking but that was kinda a shitty slam on a guy that is in his shop making vmax key chain's for this event.

I don't see a slam on anyone here Mike. I do see a good natured dig on a zx14 riders' challenge to Vmaxers to ride to a Vmax event. I'm sure Todd didn't take it in any way it was not intended. I find it odd that you seem to have taken offence, considering you ride neither a Vmax nor a ZX14 at the moment.

Incidentally, I think I was probably among the 1st customers for Todd's latest, greatest, most gracious, and talented version of the Vmax commemorative key ring medallion to which you refer. I thanked him for it upon it's arrival, and proudly and promptly added it to my key ring.

Please don't put meanings to my posts that simply are not there.

sounds to me like you're trying to make me look bad now because I called you out on your slam it is what it is you wrote it I was just pointing out that he was a great guy to the Vmax world

sounds to me like you're trying to make me look bad now because I called you out on your slam it is what it is you wrote it I was just pointing out that he was a great guy to the Vmax world

No Mike. I was trying to be polite and not just come right out and say what an asshat I think you are, and that you need to butt out and mind your own F'king business once in a while, including NOW. You don't need any help in looking bad. I suspect that follows you everywhere you go.

Charlie your welcome to roll out with us.

Back