Looking to buy a 2012 vmax

Discussion in 'General VMax Questions' started by drube, Feb 22, 2020.

Help Support VMAX Motorcycle Forum by donating:

1. Feb 24, 2020 #21

Traumahawk

Traumahawk

Traumahawk

The healtech is the first quick shifter that Ive ever used, but I bought it for the following reasons. The dynojet quickshifter is just out there......for the whole world to see. Now, there are people on this forum, that have a push pull sensor mounted underneath.....instead of on the side. To me its a better set up appearance wise, but the people that have done it, didnt remember exactly which sensor that they bought. Also the healtech is cheaper. The dynojet comes in 2 pieces.......the wiring......and the bike specific sensor. About 600 dollars for everything....if I remember correctly. But....there is a lot to be said for running a complete set up, from one company.

The healtech is smaller, and out of the way. I also like the ability to monitor the sensor, and the workings of everything from my phone. It was very easy to install. It interrupts ignition only. It can also be used for downshifts as well, as well as part throttle shifts.

Attached Files:

2. Feb 25, 2020 #22

rebeltaz83

rebeltaz83

rebeltaz83

My tail bag is mounted to the rack.

Attached Files:

3. Feb 26, 2020 #23

one2dmax

one2dmax

one2dmax

I've got this thing available? Not sure how you'd mount it but it's a cool little guy. Helmet next to it to give scale.

Attached Files:

4. Feb 26, 2020 #24

crynool

crynool

crynool

Active Member Supporting Member

nice thing ... mod monkey is calling ...

I believe, I need a spare backseat ... :D

rebeltaz83 likes this.
  5. Feb 26, 2020 #25

rebeltaz83

rebeltaz83

rebeltaz83

That with a couple saddle bags to match, and a fairing. Have a nice little touring Vmax. Vmax gt??

6. Feb 26, 2020 #26

crynool

crynool

crynool

Some sort of understatement VMax ...

Reminds me of my first trip to gas up ... when a young guy on a gixxer (600) showed up, we had a short talk, like nice cruiser etc ... I said, I'm not a big fan of Sport Bikes (either my belly is too big or the handlebar is too far away ;) ). He said: "Why not? Too fast for you?" :D :D :D

rebeltaz83 likes this.
  7. Feb 26, 2020 #27

rebeltaz83

rebeltaz83

rebeltaz83

Lol, that's funny!!! The unsuspecting prey, I love trolling people with my "cruiser". I rolled through a Dodge dealership this past Sunday, I have the Voodoo slip ons, with cat delete, and the Nash flash so it kinda lopes a little when it idles. And a guy with a nice looking vet was watching me the whole time.............. I was in second gear bouncing the Rev limiter when I left bahahahahaha I'm gonna need a new rear tire before summer gets here. Yeah, those sport bikes are to fast for me, that's why I ride the Vmax. That's just too funny.

8. Feb 26, 2020 #28

rebeltaz83

rebeltaz83

rebeltaz83

I just tell them if I wanted to lay down, I'd go to bed, lol.

9. Feb 26, 2020 #29

crynool

crynool

crynool

My K1300S had also about 180HP rear wheel, but Tankbag, Topcase, Side Cases .... and I was always referring to my 'cruiser', so nobody wanted to ride with a slow bike ... hahaha ... one guy did (Ninja 1000) ... and he tried, he really tried... after that he said: "I THOUGHT IT IS A SLOW CRUISER....." :D

Another guy, Aprilia whatever, 140HP, he is slim, about 70kg, I have twice that plus the BMW ... his justification was: "Oh, my bike is not running well today" ... an hour ago he was praising his bikes performance ... lol ... dick

rebeltaz83 likes this.

Draft saved Draft deleted