• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking to buy asap faux velocity stacks/ bellmouths

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russmadmax1

Reaction score
hi ,chrome/polished
long upward curved 1's. a set of 4 of course. sort of the 1's like the 2 only company's i know of, except these are longer and go upwards. not just straight out.
also they look like the 1's that come on the 2000+ carb set up.
trumpet carb top covers.
if you have them ,
know where to get them,
or know who can make them,
i want them asap. please send photo's of what you have, price is not a issue nothing ridic ,
i just want them asap.
i have the chrome covers right now.
i want to change the look.
regards,
russmadmax1

:rocket bike: :rocket bike:
russmadmax1 said:
hi ,chrome/polished
long upward curved 1's. a set of 4 of course. sort of the 1's like the 2 only company's i know of, except these are longer and go upwards. not just straight out.
also they look like the 1's that come on the 2000+ carb set up.
trumpet carb top covers.
if you have them ,
know where to get them,
or know who can make them,
i want them asap. please send photo's of what you have, price is not a issue nothing ridic ,
i just want them asap.
i have the chrome covers right now.
i want to change the look.
regards,
russmadmax1

Are you talking about the carb diaphragm covers?

I'm not aware of anybody that makes ones that go up at an angle making them look like UFO Vgas carbs. The Vgas stacks are real and functional.
And look bad ass I think

If someone knows of ones that do have that Vgas look I'd buy them also.

I think the ones that stick straight out are funky/fake looking. I know they ARE fake but they shouldn't LOOK fake just because they are fake.

Attachments

• Bellmouth carbcovers.jpg
    Bellmouth carbcovers.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 31
  • VGAS-pic-2.jpg
    VGAS-pic-2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 30
There was a guy on Ebay selling them. I don't know if Ithere's a set there now.

The side stax do look cool, but suck if you're over 5 ft 10 (knees) and are easy to fuck with. I've heard some have had coffee or loose change dumped in.

hi thanks for your response. i am going to buy a set of the 1's that go straight out. and fab a set of trumpets/velocity stacks that will slip over the 1's from either jon or exa. i believe if i cut the trumpets or long velocity stacks on a angle they will go over . and a stainless skew or 2 at the bottom will hold in place.
what a idea ? right!
i know it will work. my issue is my 4nos bottles 2 on each side. they are bracketed to the frame brace. i can move them a little. so the hose from the bottles won't interfear with the trumpets.
thanks everyone for your input.
i'm 5'8" pushed it. so i have no issue with my knee's .
the guy from ebay sold the trumpets, i would have bought them but, pay pal only. and i do nothing through the computer. now he has his bike on here and ebay. crazy things done to it. the list is so long. no price though. thanks again
russmadmax

Latest posts

Back