looks like riding weather to me!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
1008111331.jpg

going home from work! :bang head:

going for a good long blast today, looks like one of the last of the year....

peace,
evan....

Damn!:surprise:I'm going nuts after a week if I can't ride the Max. Can't imagine dealing with that for months. Mike

Man doesn't weather like that make your bike run good? I used to love riding on a cold rainy day. In the snow, not so much.

Been to idaho, wyomming etc a few times on vacation. Both in the winter and summer. Very nice but i don't believe i could hang in the winter.

Been to idaho, wyomming etc a few times on vacation. Both in the winter and summer. Very nice but i don't believe i could hang in the winter.

the picture is in Colorado leaving work at 11,300' elevation. Idaho where I live is still nice riding weather.
G

the picture is in Colorado leaving work at 11,300' elevation. Idaho where I live is still nice riding weather.
G
Our last vacation was in colorado. Around june i guess. Stayed at the best western in uray. Absolutely beautiful! Saw TONS of bikes while we were there!:punk:

No way Jose!

When the weather looks like that; my Maxs are parked in the garage.
I am not into needless suffering, suffering for my sport, or whatever anyone wants to call it.

If I'm spending more time worrying about being uncomfortable; than I am paying attention to the bike, the road ahead, side roads, the cagers, and being able to clearly see where I'm going........I don't ride.

Passing a semi that's throwing up a wall of mud, snow, mist & water on a 2 lane is kinda like shooting craps, and I don't shoot craps.

I hate bike & riding gear cleanup after one of those rides too!

Been there, done it; ain't doing it no mo !

Jester 42

I have the distinction of being one of the few south FL firefighters who fought a structure fire in the snow, right here, in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale metropolis. OK, it was just a snow flurry, but it was a fully-involved home of Dade Co. (Miami) pine, the wood filled with resin which made excellent fuel for the fire. Wood so dense and hard you had to drill a hole in it to drive a 16d 'sinker.' A day like that I didn't ride my Kawi 500 triple to work, which was just a few yrs. old at the time. I hate having to knock all that south FL snow off my riding gear!

There is a small advantage to snow for the modder. Plenty of time to work the big projects provided you have a heated garage.

Latest posts

Back