lot full of project cars in Canada $1.45 million CN

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think this guy is gonna get anywhere near his asking price, and the cars are all in-need of varying degrees of work, but it would be fun to see a video inventory of what he's got, I'm sure there is some worthwhile stuff in there.

“I’m 60 years old and won’t live long enough to restore these cars.” Rust never sleeps.

“I don’t sell parts, only project cars,” he says. “Every day, I’m torn about selling the property with the cars. I’m still buying cars. It’s like a sickness that I’m not getting over.” :confused2:
http://driving.ca/auto-news/news/five-acres-for-sale-beside-the-trans-canada-highway-in-b-c

Attachments

• car lot.jpg
    car lot.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 27
That means he values 340 cars at about $4,265 or so per car... and then factor in the land as well because it sounded like he was selling the land and the cars together.

Theres soooooo many cars in that pic alone id love to get my hands on! He needs to sell a couple to help get used to the feeling of watching them leave... so he can handle the eventual sale of the property better, lol.

Back