loud Earbud power boostaroo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
http://boostaroo.com/store/Revolution-Audio-Amplifier-and-Sound-Enhancer-R234.html

This power booster is kinda a pile of shit for quality but man does it pack a punch. I have the old one that did a good job and its about 7 years old and a little better quality but the cable is built in and going bad so i called them and he sold me this little pile and it puts out 2 times more power than the old one. you cant turn up all the way or you will kill your hearing. I have a EQ on my phone and with volume on half and EQ adjusted it rocks. I have $10 auvio earbuds i got on sale at radio shack. I also put $2 one year warrenty on them. The batterys are aaaa ? never herd of them but the batterys are not to expensive. Boostaroo is local in michigan and matched the $20 price on line. also got good deal on 8 more batterys. total cost was $30 shipped. The batterys last 40 hours and the power booster has a one year warrenty so i should be good for one year and if i get 2 years for $42 and i can hear music clear on my vmax it worth it to me. I cant wait to try the boostaroo out on my way to thunder. Due to my exhaust that is not as loud anymore but still loud and my new music set up i will be the one that says what all the tme at thunder. LOL........Mike

I will be v-boostarooing to thunder. :biglaugh:

I've got the old Boostaroo. Kinda shitty packaging. The battery cover won't stay on. But functionally have never had a problem with it, and it definitely does the job. I consider it money well spent.

I'll be ordering one, thanks for the link!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I have a set of HeadBanger Earsubs that I bought 5 or 6 years ago. They came with a battery powered preamp also. $35. The very best that I have ever heard. One of my wires pulled out and they won't last long now.
I have tried looking for them on the net and they no longer seem to be available. A real shame.I would have bought many more.
I'm thinking about cutting off the earbuds and soldering a 2 channel stereo plug on so I can use the preamp with some other earbuds.

http://boostaroo.com/store/Revolution-Audio-Amplifier-and-Sound-Enhancer-R234.html

This power booster is kinda a pile of shit for quality but man does it pack a punch. I have the old one that did a good job and its about 7 years old and a little better quality but the cable is built in and going bad so i called them and he sold me this little pile and it puts out 2 times more power than the old one. you cant turn up all the way or you will kill your hearing. I have a EQ on my phone and with volume on half and EQ adjusted it rocks. I have $10 auvio earbuds i got on sale at radio shack. I also put $2 one year warrenty on them. The batterys are aaaa ? never herd of them but the batterys are not to expensive. Boostaroo is local in michigan and matched the $20 price on line. also got good deal on 8 more batterys. total cost was $30 shipped. The batterys last 40 hours and the power booster has a one year warrenty so i should be good for one year and if i get 2 years for $42 and i can hear music clear on my vmax it worth it to me. I cant wait to try the boostaroo out on my way to thunder. Due to my exhaust that is not as loud anymore but still loud and my new music set up i will be the one that says what all the tme at thunder. LOL........Mike

I have about 40 of those batteries I will send you if I can find them. I had them for a super small pencil flashlight for work. :punk: flashlight has been MIA for about a 8 months

G

Latest posts

Back