Louisiana has the absolute worst drivers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgrowc1

Reaction score
I am from England so not sure if this is normal but having lived over here for 8 years now I can say the US has some of the worst drivers I have ever seen. It is usually a gal doing nails or something but this morning totally different.

Just chilling, driving to work, 545am or so. 2 lanes 45 limit, I am in the left lane about to pass a car on the right, prob going 45 as its an awful road, holes and bumps etc. I am in the right side of the right lane, you know like you should be. Some fucking ass overtakes me in his truck, in the same lane as me, half his truck was basically on the median as I was only about 2/3 to the right in the lane. As he came past - about 55-60mph I could basically kick his car he was so close. Could not believe it. Honked, over took him and then layed back flipped him off which he did the same so... pulled next to him at the light and went fucking nuts to which he said I was in the middle of the road and said he was sorry that he could not drive. A very similar thing happened like this a few months ago when I still had my magna. Driving home from work passing LSU (Louisiana State University). Two lanes go into one. So chilling again and right as it goes to one lane a car pulls next to me in the left lane. Dick move, anyway I lay off let him go, he slows down with me so I speed up he speeds up with me. At this point it is one lane and I am in the fucking gravel almost off the damn bike, so I look across to see what the hell he is doing and he is looking at me laughing, bad move. Gunned it, got in front in the middle of the road, slowed down, stopped, bike on kick stand. Up to his window, slammed it told him to get out at which point he starts Austin Powers his way to get out of there (you know when he tries to turn as he had no room). I am pretty sure he was a baseball player, I played for LSU at tennis a couple years ago so he may have knew me but again WTF.

Back to this morning!!! I get on the interstate after that dick almost knocked me off and off at my exit and pull next to I think it was a warrior. He is weaving in and out of traffic and can tell he is about to gun it as soon as he clears the traffic. So he does, so I do, behind him. I am about to go sailing past him and the fucker pulls right in my lane! WTF. Still went past him but had to completely lay off, screwed my change up, look down I am at 9500 10000 rpms, that's it i am getting a shift light!!! So anyway shit day, sorry for the cussing but I am pissed

Baton Rouge has the 3rd highest death rate on Motorcycles in the US - so I have been told

Baton Rouge? Ok yeah, that explains a lot right there. BR is dangerous in a tractor-trailer rig, let alone a motorcycle! I HATED having to load out of the Port down there.

You guys have no idea.. Try riding in Greece (Athens especially) for example.

This is how it works: if you look at another vehicle, that vehicle now has right of way, 'cos you've seen it but he/she has/may not. :bang head:

France is pretty bad too - until they made driving through a red light an offense punishable by losing your license, huge fine AND prison sentence, no-one ever gave a shit.. :confused2:

I used to think that Houston was bad, until I got up to Boston.

I hate to tell ANYBODY this, but you people up in Boston need to import some Texans up there to teach y'all how to drive.

Houston traffic and Boston traffic is almost identical, bumper to bumper, except that Boston traffic moves around the loop at 15 to 20mph, and Houston traffic moves around the loop at 85 to 90 mph. (you better not screw up down in Houston!)

Toronto is pretty bad. We have the BUSIEST highway in Canada - in an small land mass that has Canada's newest drivers. Some coming from countries with different road rules and the lot.

Not saying ANY race is worse - Toronto just has the best conditions to make the worst drivers.
________
Honda Z50R specifications

Last edited:
OMG !!! Thanks for turning me Loose !!!!!!! I'M FREE !!!!!!!!!!!! and I promise I do not SPAM !!!! LOL

I used to think that Houston was bad, until I got up to Boston.

I hate to tell ANYBODY this, but you people up in Boston need to import some Texans up there to teach y'all how to drive.

Houston traffic and Boston traffic is almost identical, bumper to bumper, except that Boston traffic moves around the loop at 15 to 20mph, and Houston traffic moves around the loop at 85 to 90 mph. (you better not screw up down in Houston!)

yupp. its a dangerous place for bikes. even in the outskirts (like where i am)

Tiajuana Mexico is russian roulet, all you hear is horns and cursing .
I`ve been there several times to visit inlaws but when I went one time with my boss... he had a cardiac , I mean he actually feared for his life and swore never to return:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Latest posts

Back