Love this scene...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
Man this shit is priceless. I can't tell you how many times I've watched this scene.

http://youtu.be/D_Vg4uyYwEk

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winnin' is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go get what you're worth! But you gotta be willin' to take the hits! And not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and THAT AIN'T YOU! You're better than that!"

Cool video. Makes me think of a couple of things:

1> Loved the movie Snatch.
2> If everyone freaked out about Richard Sherman after the 49ers game... today's politically correct, everyone should get a medal wussified populace would shit themselves with Ali.
3> If you like good dramas that revolve around fighting do yourself a favor and watch the movie Warrior. Came out in 2011 starring Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte. Don't watch the trailer or read any reviews/comments. Just watch it. You'll love it.

Back