lovin my new morleys muscle gen 2 handlebar

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlcrays

Reaction score
Recently installed the new gen 2 handle bar from Morleys Muscle and this thing is awesome compared to the stocker. It has way less sweep back and is more comfortable on the wrists. The ends are flatter across and is slighter lower than the stock bar. A must have for your gen 2. I know of several other guys that's gotten this bar and they're super happy with it. Here's some photos.

Attachments

• angle view carbon&stock.jpg
    angle view carbon&stock.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 23
  • front angle view carbon&stock.jpg
    front angle view carbon&stock.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 23
  • top view carbon&stock.jpg
    top view carbon&stock.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Great bars....I've got a set in black. Relieved the pain I was having in my wrists, my hands are now positioned much better.

Nice photos Darren......Your bike is beautiful!

Recently installed the new gen 2 handle bar from Morleys Muscle and this thing is awesome compared to the stocker. It has way less sweep back and is more comfortable on the wrists. The ends are flatter across and is slighter lower than the stock bar. A must have for your gen 2. I know of several other guys that's gotten this bar and they're super happy with it. Here's some photos.

I've been looking for a handle bar replacement. This is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for posting. +1 what Mark said. Your bike looks great!

Back