• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Low-Pro Backrest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VmaXXX

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these?
2s3-f84u0-v0-00 (silver w/red stitch)20210211_222728.jpg

You will have to find a used one. They are discontinued from Yamaha and I called many dealers through out the US with no luck of any old stock about 4 months ago. I did find someone with a used one that I picked up in new condition. Just keep looking! Sometimes they are on bikes for sale too. If they sell the backrest then they can lower the price of the bike for an easier sale! Good luck!

You will have to find a used one. They are discontinued from Yamaha and I called many dealers through out the US with no luck of any old stock about 4 months ago. I did find someone with a used one that I picked up in new condition. Just keep looking! Sometimes they are on bikes for sale too. If they sell the backrest then they can lower the price of the bike for an easier sale! Good luck!
Thanks. Hope I get lucky too. I've got no problem with a used one. I saw a bike on the Trader with one and thought about calling the seller about it. However it appears to be a dealer and I'm suspect they don't have the little cover plates.
Can you confirm that the backrest uses the same bolts as the plates?

It bolts in the same holes of the cover plates, but uses longer bolts that come with the backrest. So when you remove the backrest you have to put the plates on with it's own bolts.

Last edited:
Or here's the $150 solution from Exactrep in the uk.

Attachments

• 20210221_132412.jpg
    20210221_132412.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 28
If someone wants to send one my way for about a week I'll get it scanned on the main components and maybe be able to make billet versions of it.

Back