• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Low vin bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave him a call to go over and look at it and get some pics to post but no reply yet.

If it's nice enough I'll buy it simply because 2is more than 1.

Thanks for the info. Owner got back to me a bit ago. Second owner, 20k ish miles stock bike except for a kerker 4-1 says it's been sitting and coughs at 4K but runs well otherwise. Going to look at it at noon tomorrow. Btw did your box make it?

Well I went and looked at it comes with a Corbin and the stock mufflers also the shorter grab bar. Just over 20k it runs but needs carbs cleaned vboost works and it's #408 but $3500.00 sounds a bit high. What sounds like a good offer? He also has a 74' kz900 with an mtc1365 big block,6" swing arm ,Pintle wheelie bar, raked, D.I.D gold hoops 6" rear 2" front, wet n.o.s. System, dyna electronics and 87' gsxr 1100 carbs. If he can come down a bit on the max I'll take them both.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 16
Well I went and looked at it comes with a Corbin and the stock mufflers also the shorter grab bar. Just over 20k it runs but needs carbs cleaned vboost works and it's #408 but $3500.00 sounds a bit high. What sounds like a good offer? He also has a 74' kz900 with an mtc1365 big block,6" swing arm ,Pintle wheelie bar, raked, D.I.D gold hoops 6" rear 2" front, wet n.o.s. System, dyna electronics and 87' gsxr 1100 carbs. If he can come down a bit on the max I'll take them both.
Looks pretty good tinman as he sent me a 2 photos also.
Pretty sure that wheelie bar is a Pingel-"87 gsxr carbs are a specialty of mine and usually upgraded with '89 and up.They are 34mm and later are 36mm with dual K&N's instead of individual.
Steve-o could probably tell you more about the kz but I personally think under $3000 would be good offer. He did put a drag bar and bar end mirrors on it but the left side of the engine paint looks bad. I would point that out along with rusted back disc and faded heat shields. Good luck with it as the earlier ones are getting harder to find.

Back