Lower than whale shit!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately they were a bad shot and a full recovery will be made. I don't understand why anyone would do that to a domesticated animal.

I don't cast any aspersions on Mississippians as a whole but DAMN, that's downright ignorant! I could only hope this/ these idiots talk and get turned in. He'll, they are probably stupid enough to brag about at their local bar. Freaking rednecks.

Because we as a Society have been giving into the B.S. that criminals have rights even after proven guilty !! You do the crime , you pay the time!, simple as that . Quit with the insane plea's go back too justice as it once was and start hanging /killing the criminals when they do something wrong which kills innocent people . I bet if the Death Penalty was put too good use the crimes would drop fast. Child Molester found guilty , No jail time Kill them. Murder someone , No jail Kill Them ! I understand that this sounds harsh but if it\s not done soon people who jaywalk will be put too death when murderers will be sent for help because they are "misunderstood" Bunch of B.S.

Had a friend who had his horse assassinated one night....out in the pasture for the night, some fucker blew it's throat out with a shotgun!

Never caught the bastard either!
Damn Isnt anything safe im sorry danny for you and your friend.How the hell can people do that kind of shit!NO HEART!!!THUMPING GIZZARD!

Latest posts

Back