• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale LOWERED PRICES FOR 89 VMAX PARTS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not heard about the 2nd gear issue but my 2000 carbon with 13k does not have a 5th gear. Read article by level head but still don't fully understand the issue. I believe I'll be pulling off the clutch primary at very least. Sounds like gear puller time I'm just not sure what to do next. Visually inspect will be a good first, maybe something bent or damaged. I've read threads about a turret with pins that don't always stay in place. Any opinions would be appreciated. Where did 5th gear go?

Hey Putin. I do. Here is a pic of it. It is not the best. Let me know if you want a better one. If your still interested I'll get a shipping quote for you.

Tank

Attachments

• FRT Foot Rest Assy R_L.jpg
    FRT Foot Rest Assy R_L.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 23
I would need the Stator assembly, Ignition Unit assembly {CDI}, Ignition coil assembly,1 caliper dust cover, both exhaust pipe assy, plus delivery to Lester,PA

Back