• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale LOWERED PRICES FOR 89 VMAX PARTS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert Tank

Reaction score
HEY ALL, LOWERED PARTS LIST PRICES
I have taken your advice and lowered the prices on the attached list of parts for an 89 VMAX that I am parting out. As a comparison, I have listed the price for the parts according to the average cost on BikeBandit.com and CheapcycleParts.com next to my asking price. Of course, all prices are negotiable. I do have a photo of every part listed in the sheet. Just to many photos to post on this thread. If you would like to see a pic of any of the parts just shoot me an email ([email protected]). I do have a couple other parts to list still, but this is the majority of what I have left. Parts will be getting shipped from Wisconsin (53188). Let me know if you have any questions or want any details on what I've got. Thanks all.

Tank.

Attachments

• Parts Cost Sheet 2.0.pdf
    109 KB · Views: 84
HEY ALL, LOWERED PARTS LIST PRICES
I have taken your advice and lowered the prices on the attached list of parts for an 89 VMAX that I am parting out. As a comparison, I have listed the price for the parts according to the average cost on BikeBandit.com and CheapcycleParts.com next to my asking price. Of course, all prices are negotiable. I do have a photo of every part listed in the sheet. Just to many photos to post on this thread. If you would like to see a pic of any of the parts just shoot me an email ([email protected]). I do have a couple other parts to list still, but this is the majority of what I have left. Parts will be getting shipped from Wisconsin (53188). Let me know if you have any questions or want any details on what I've got. Thanks all.

Tank.
Don't see it on the list but maybe you have the air box and joints for the carbs?

Thks

Phil

Hey Phil,
I don't have the airbox anymore. I another party I am waiting to hear back from to finalize purchasing the Carb Assy. I'll let you know if they decide not to take it.

Is the rear fender in good shape? Id like to see a few pics of it and figure out final cost with shipping. I preffer paypal and shipping to 91902
Thanks.

Hey Freerider. The fender is in good condition, but it is cut short on the back end by about 2 inches (maybe less). Some road debris cracked and damaged the end of it so I cut it to at least make it even. Here is a pic of it for you. A couple with the Rear Enforcement under it to give you a little more perspective. If you look close you can see it is just a tad short. No other damage to it though other than normal wear. Let me know if your still interested and I'll get you a quote if you want it.

Attachments

• Rear Fender.jpg
    Rear Fender.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 14
  • Rear Fender 2.jpg
    Rear Fender 2.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Rear Fender 4.jpg
    Rear Fender 4.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Hey Smith. Not familiar with that part/name. I use BikeBandit.com to get the official part numbers and names. If you can look it up there it would help me make sure I give you the right answer.

I actually have aftermarket pipes. They sound beautiful. I'll take a couple photos and get them to you. Just didn't put them on the sheet yet. I'll see if I can find some photos from when they were on the bike also.

Here you go Smith. It is a true 4 tip exhaust (manifold to exhaust). Sounds like a 60's era muscle car.. Just beautiful sound. Cant find a pic of them on the bike unfortunately. Will need to dig deeper for those.

Attachments

• Exhaust 1.jpg
    Exhaust 1.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Exhaust 2.jpg
    Exhaust 2.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 19
lol... That's funny. I actually have thoughts about putting them on a project bike that I'm thinking of doing. I love them.

Hey Freerider. The fender is in good condition, but it is cut short on the back end by about 2 inches (maybe less). Some road debris cracked and damaged the end of it so I cut it to at least make it even. Here is a pic of it for you. A couple with the Rear Enforcement under it to give you a little more perspective. If you look close you can see it is just a tad short. No other damage to it though other than normal wear. Let me know if your still interested and I'll get you a quote if you want it.
Not interested. Thank you though.

I thought they were real nice too. Maybe I don't have Cobra's. Nevertheless good sounding pipes. Thanks for your help. 4 into 1 is the ticket they say. Must be, look at the prices. Horsepower ain't cheap. Love my vmax.
I love the Max. I want to get another one. Just need to find a Gen1 that doesn't have the tranny 2nd gear issue.

Latest posts

Back