M.I.S wine & Beer Motorcycle Track Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/8 mile would be ok, but thats when I am just getting my groove on!

I am not sure if we could do roundy round and then drag racing in the same day. Unless the roundy round is early and quick.

Todd

It can be done. We could make a few runs if its open.

You keep winking at me with that smilie face and you will be leaving with a black eye. :biglaugh:

Hey Mike, is this something that we need to sign up for, or just show up and register?

I will be working on a route for us to take to get lunch after we get done topping the the bikes out on the track.

:ummm: No 2fear or slobman and misty or wilman damon jeff steve patrick joe jason :ummm:

Lee, Patrick and I for sure, I've got riders from the V-4 Muscle Bike site showing interest also.......................Tom.

I'll be going. Does anyone have a number to call the other guys that haven't posted here that they are going? Maybe they just haven't seen this thread.

Only four day and 9 hours and 52 min till its track time.

Ok, are we meeting at 10? or does the event begin at 10?

My brother, his buddy and my nephew might be showing up at MIS to ride their bikes. They wouldn't meet up with us before hand and they are wondering what time the event actually begins. I've been unable to find anything online about this including on the MIS website, it does mention the beer & wine tasting thing, but nothing about this.

Chad they take us out on the track at 1130 But we want to get there by 10 o'clock Because we all have to Sign a Waiver This way I'm hoping we don't have to wait in line I didn't see anything on the website either So I called them and talk with them personally And it is a go this year Is your family going to ride with us afterwards

Back