M.I.S wine & Beer Motorcycle Track Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
on may 10 2014 I thought we all could meet up and ride to M.I.S at 10am and take 3 laps at top speed and than go taste some wine and beer. Its $35 per person and that gets you 10 wine & beer tokens and 3 laps on the track. Last year i hit 120mph on the first 2 laps and 130mph on the third lap so yes you can go fast. Im hoping i will hit alot higher this year. My son and a few others (craig) will be getting video I also thought we could take a ride and go eat before we call it a day. I need to know who going so i can come up with a good meet point.

Danny i think you and Dennis should get togather and make a trip out and ride on the track with the michigan hooligans.

It took me 3 laps to lern how to lay back and make room to open it up. Last year I did it on a gen 1 vmax that ran good. This year I will be doing it on a gen2 busa and I cant wait. You wouldent beleave how laid back the rules are. We get away with way more than the pro drivers do.

In case i get banned from the forum you will have to get with Tom the beekeeper on this ride.

I'd be interested in this event, I wonder if I could exchange my tokens for additional laps?........:biglaugh:.........Why do you think you may be banned from this site Mike?.........................Tom.

Vmax Mike - I don't see how I could pass this up, I'm going!

Beekeeper - I'm with you on exchanging my tokens too!

Oh, any special gear we need? I have everything except the pants.

Beleave it or not but one guy dident even have a helmet on joe. So just dress like you would to do a hooligan ride. This is where I would say no dresses and put you know who name or no pacifiers and another person name but I dont want to get In any more trouble.

I cannot imagine riding without a helmet at 130 but to each their own I guess!

Anyway, I'm in, let's figure out where to meet etc.

Im working on having it go-proed. I got one rider that will have a go-pro on his bike and i think i can get craig to record if he dont run with us. We never know with craig sometime he feels like a hooligan and sometimes he's just a nut.LOL..........mike

All togather. Only rule is dont pass or hit the pace car.

I would be really up to doing that... IF I STILL HAVE A BIKE.

I need to buy a house, and my bike is the only thing I own so therefore the only thing I can sell to get a down payment. I REALLY REALLY don't want to sell it because I know I'll never have money to buy another, but I can only live in a borrowed camper (with no bathroom) so long...

If anyone knows someone that would like to buy a Smithy lathe/mill ($3500 new plus a bunch of expensive tooling) for a grand, let me know

So why would 'busa-mike ever get banned? I thought you got awards and shit like that

Craig maybe you could make it to the track to hang out with us and go to lunch. I gess it must be the shit like that part.

Craig maybe you could make it to the track to hang out with us and go to lunch. I guess it must be the shit like that part.

Well who knows- I might get that check I've been waiting for and not have to sell the bike. Of course if I do get that check from the lotto fokes, I'd be riding my new BMW 1600 gt 6 cly (BMFG)

Latest posts

Back