Mad Max (movie)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ol'e Mel will be in the Expendables 3 in Aug!!..........Can't wait for that one too!!.............I'm a big fan of the origional Mad Max and the Road Warrior, the 3rd was a bit lame but watchable.......................Tom.

Ol'e Mel will be in the Expendables 3 in Aug!!..........Can't wait for that one too!!.............I'm a big fan of the origional Mad Max and the Road Warrior, the 3rd was a bit lame but watchable.......................Tom.

That comment... +9000
Damnit, now I wanna see if Netflix has the original available for streaming
rainbowwild.png

I think Tom Hardy will be a good replacement to Mel. Looking forward to this movie.

"Road Warrior" was effing spectacular! Remember that cuckoo-bird introduced as "the Ayatollah of Rocknrolla"?

Damn, great flick...that was before Mel went crazy, of course. He was awesome in it.

Elimax

"Road Warrior" was effing spectacular! Remember that cuckoo-bird introduced as "the Ayatollah of Rocknrolla"?

Damn, great flick...that was before Mel went crazy, of course. He was awesome in it.

Elimax

That was what Mario Von Peebles was introduced as in the Clint Eastwood military flick about Grenada and he's the Medal of Honor winner from Korea trying to avoid being booted from the Marine Corps. "Heartbreak Ridge." He was a rock & roll guitarist who joined the Marines to avoid some beef he was-in. He ripped-off Clint on his way to Basic, only to-find Gunny Highway was his B.T. platoon leader. Lots of funny scenes, and some sobering warfare ones too.

images

Latest posts

Back