mad max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
I tried emailing madmax a week ago with no response, tried calling twice with no answer or answering machine.

Anyone know how to get a hold of them, or what's going on?

Does your caller ID say you have money to spend and not just a question? Seems he does well on the initial sale and not so well on the support (kind of like a few other vendors I know).

Sean

I tried emailing madmax a week ago with no response, tried calling twice with no answer or answering machine.

Anyone know how to get a hold of them, or what's going on?

Paul and his wife, Elizabeth, are the ones running the show, its a small shop and he has alot going on. (hmm wonder how he's doing on that 2400cc mountain motor, (soundclip below))

I've had great results with phone calls and emails. He's kinda like Mark's pipes. Sometimes you can phone and email for a while and not get a hold of him, while others get in touch on the first try.

Attachments

• 2400.zip
    104.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 413.jpg
    413.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 421.jpg
    421.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 422.jpg
    422.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 520.jpg
    520.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 521.jpg
    521.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 58
Be very very careful what you buy from him..had to wait 6 months for an exhaust from him years ago..on top of that it was a used exhaust or part of it was...would not buy any moving part from him..(heed Seans advice)

Paul and his wife, Elizabeth, are the ones running the show, its a small shop and he has alot going on. (hmm wonder how he's doing on that 2400cc mountain motor, (soundclip below))

I've had great results with phone calls and emails. He's kinda like Mark's pipes. Sometimes you can phone and email for a while and not get a hold of him, while others get in touch on the first try.

Mad Max is Mad Max... most things you see now a days are copies of what Paul has done long ago. He's probably one of the most innovative guys I've ever met. First Turbo VMax, first Chain Drive Conversion...the list of firsts goes on and on. That mountain motor was run at the track and I was there to see it. Way too much power with a turbo on it.

Bottom line is if you don't have lots of time and money... he's not the vendor for you. As KJ has indicted he's a one man band and there's only so many hours in a day. His intensions are good but he just dosen't bolt stuff on. He makes most everything from raw materials and that takes time and money. If your looking to get some motor work done or adders talk to PCW or Sean. John at PCW has been around a long time and stands behind his work. He machines everything in house and dynos your engine before you get it. Never did me wrong.

Back