Magical Racing Windscreen, Front Fender, Under Cowl (Belly Pan)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick M

Reaction score
Parts came in from Japan, spent a few dollars but I'm satisfied. The under cowl attches to the cat. So if anyone has removed theirs like I did, you'll need to do some custom mods to make it work.20201119_171819_01.jpg20201122_100836.jpg

Attachments

• 20201119_171819_01_saved.jpg
    20201119_171819_01_saved.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
There is a rear cowl in place of the pillion that I like of theirs but it is showing 2.5 to 3 months out. Not sure I want to wait that long??? Items that you got look really good though.

There is a rear cowl in place of the pillion that I like of theirs but it is showing 2.5 to 3 months out. Not sure I want to wait that long??? Items that you got look really good though.

Yea, I want it as well. Its just one of those things you just buy and then be surprised by it eventually lol.

Yeah I have a 16 and have seen it on another bike on FB and it looks great😁

Pix below not mine but the one on FB with the Magical rear cowl.

Attachments

• Pillion inset.jpg
    Pillion inset.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 71
Got a solo seat cowl in the summer. I ordered the under cowl a few weeks ago. How hard is it to mount without a cat?

Got a solo seat cowl in the summer. I ordered the under cowl a few weeks ago. How hard is it to mount without a cat?

On a scale from 1-10 probably a 6-7. Had to bend and pry on the included bracket to relocate the driver side attach point to the rear suspension adjuster mount. The rear passenger side was more of a challenge for lack of better words. Nothing in sight to attach it to. the included bracket is too short. I got pretty creative using metal zips for now. The cowl only weighs maybe a couple pounds so it's pretty solid with no free play right now. I'll spend some time fabricating a longer bracket for it later.

Yea, I want it as well. Its just one of those things you just buy and then be surprised by it eventually lol.
I ordered the rear seat cowl on April 30th and they said it would be 4 months. I just remembered it the other day so I shot Rick an email and he checked and said it would be mid October before I would receive it. Five and a half months, glad I did not need it right away.

I ordered the rear seat cowl on April 30th and they said it would be 4 months. I just remembered it the other day so I shot Rick an email and he checked and said it would be mid October before I would receive it. Five and a half months, glad I did not need it right away.
That sounds about right as mine took roughly 5 months and change also...it's well worth the wait as the Magical stuff is so nice.

I've got a whole bunch of Magical stuff in my cart at Japan.Webike.net and some of it is six months out and one of the swingarms I want from Over Racing is slated for Feb.-March delivery. Unfortunately this seems to the way things are these days...just glad I can still get parts like that regardless of the wait time.

That sounds about right as mine took roughly 5 months and change also.
I can imagine there is a bunch of sea turtles with bike part strapped to their shells swimming across Pacific ocean right now... not looked up the turtle swimming speed but it probably work out quicker.

Back