Maiden Run 4 14 12

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Looks like lebanon valley opens next weekend for test and tune, Im 90% sure I'll be riding up mid to late morn, Make a couple passes with Percie to see what we can do, then ride home. Anyones more then welcome to come along or meet up there.

DD clutch mod thats it, havent even done the airbox yet. just turned 1200 miles today

Man keep the rubber hot and the wheels on the ground you will do great! Good Luck!!!

Sat or Sun Rick ?
looks like saterday the 14th from what I saw on the LV website, and there was a posting on the svmf, looks like I'll be riding up with a Gen II from enfield(remaxed) I'm hoping to run mid 10's :confused2:

I'll do my best, been "practicing" since I got the bike!

well I am sure you will do fine, you have been riding for a day or two by now, you'll get the hang of it soon enough. lol

Supposed to work this Saturday...If I can get someone to fill for me, I'll see you there :punk:

Tomorrow's the day I get to see How she goes,spoke with Randy this evening we'll be meeting around 9 for the ride to NY. any guess's on times I might get?

10.59 @ 126 mph, 10.39 @130mph, 10.49 @ 128 mph and got 32 mpg getting there. Had a good time ,met some more good vmax guys!

Attachments

• 2012-04-14_12-33-20_200.jpg
    2012-04-14_12-33-20_200.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 22
Thanks Guys, I know theres time to make up, I ran with the mirrors on, no strap,and could have run a little less air and launched it harder, but all in all Im happy with the times.

Lookin slick...

Twisted_Lebanon_Valley.jpg

Back