Man Cave coffee table

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't believe anyone can top this for a reinforcement of your man-card, in the area of home furnishings.

1651421351928.png

Wait, I take that back! I saw this on the wall (!) of a shop here in Miami, possibly one of the very few 'can you top this?' for the above piece of furniture.

Indy Car Penske Cosworth DFV.jpg

A Penske Indy Car, Cosworth DFV powered, driven by Al Unser. Awesome!

Best coffee table I've seen.was the right rear tire and wheel. From Doug Wolfegangs sprint car.that won the Outlaw nationals.
It was in his car builders trophy room.(Bob Throstle)

I had a buddy who used to frequent the NHRA drag races back in the day. One of the teams racing did an engine swap on the car. My buddy asked what was wrong with the engine. They told him it had some stupid low number races on it and it was done. He asked them for the block and they gave it to him. Through the next few years, he built the engine in his living room. After it was complete....it was too big to fit through the door. So, it became functional art in his house. If you inquired about it, he would go out to the garage, grab some exhaust hoses, a 10 gallon gas caddy and he would fire it up right there in the house.

Latest posts

Back