Man cave

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went shopping for the man cave tonight and got a few cool signs they are bigger than they look in the pictures. I had to get.out of the store before i went broke.lol

Attachments

• 20160312_203912.jpg
    20160312_203912.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 20160312_203853.jpg
    20160312_203853.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 66
Looks very good. I have a couple of Betty Page "pin up" tin posters in mine.

It won't be complete until you get a Gen2 Dealer Poster. You know this, right? Should have bought the last one I had, Morley snagged it up instead! :biglaugh:

It will be very interesting to see how your garage / man cave looks a few years from now. I saw the shots in the other thread and am very envious of your garage space. Endless possibilities!

It will be very interesting to see how your garage / man cave looks a few years from now. I saw the shots in the other thread and am very envious of your garage space. Endless possibilities!

Hopefully it stays halfway the same besides more signs and stuff and i plan on building a wall and closing off the end bay and making a paint booth. I am going to get another place to store my parts in.

Nice. I don't have a mancave :( YET! We are lookin to move in a few years and dedicated mancave space is a must.

Nice. I don't have a mancave :( YET! We are lookin to move in a few years and dedicated mancave space is a must.

I know guys have different reasons for doing a mancave but most I have seen is because there is a woman calling the shots and dictating where he may setup his shit. This was once me, I hope it's not you. For my own happiness I eradicated things like WAF (wife approval factor), seeking permission and compromise from life. The desire for a mancave is cool, the need for one is a red flag.

On the contrary, my "mancave" was built just because I wanted one, deserved one, and had the money to pay for one. My wife didn't complain one bit, in fact, I think she likes the fact that I spend MOST of my time either in the garage or in the mancave, she always knows where to find me! :punk:

On the contrary, my "mancave" was built just because I wanted one, deserved one, and had the money to pay for one. My wife didn't complain one bit, in fact, I think she likes the fact that I spend MOST of my time either in the garage or in the mancave, she always knows where to find me! :punk:

You need to keep her then. The 2nd and 3rd wife, I would have to get approval from for expenditures....etc (just to help keep things calm at home.).

My life is so much better with a girlfriend that has Vmax experience.:punk:

Back