Manifold rubbers replacement

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diablotin

Reaction score
I got a set from PinWall Cycle Parts a month ago. They did look pretty good at first, better than the current ones.
After mounting them I noticed an issue while synchronizing and setting up the carbs. After removing the carbs I noticed they were now cracked.
So back to the old one which I needed to replace

Guys, where can I find a set of manifold rubbers ? how much does it usually cost ?

I got a set from PinWall Cycle Parts a month ago. They did look pretty good at first, better than the current ones.
After mounting them I noticed an issue while synchronizing and setting up the carbs. After removing the carbs I noticed they were now cracked.
So back to the old one which I needed to replace

Guys, where can I find a set of manifold rubbers ? how much does it usually cost ?

Im buying them from Sean but hes on the vacation now.
You may try after he gets back.

They should run around 17-20$ each, dont remember how much exactly.

:punk: Hey, go to www.yamahapartsdepot.com and look to see which parts you need. These rubber parts are located under air cleaner section for your year vmax. Joint under carb is $13.53. Joint to v-boost is $7.97. Good Luck, Spurs

Yamaha parts depot is also my OEM parts go to site. Have had no problems so far.

:punk: I have never had trouble with Yamaha parts depot. I have not found lower prices either. They always ship fast and never back order anything. Later, Spurs

I would try comparing prices with K&N Cycles in Oklahoma. They offer 25% over actual cost and are the best price I have found since Gary McCoy got out of the business. Send price questions to Tyler at the email address [email protected].

Many places will be cheaper then I am but not everyone stocks the vmax specific stuff I do either!

$20 each for the carb to manifold and $11 each for the v-boost to manifold.

Sean

Back