Manitoulin Ride 2008

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
All,

Just got back, actually sitting here with Redbone & ALMTY getting ready to eat, from our meet up on Manitoulin Island with Maxcruiser. Here are some pics from me, ALMTY will post more when he gets home.... some time on Tuesday LOL. We had a great time, thx Maxcruiser for tour guiding, weather was great, until today LOL.

Attachments

• Manitoulin Ride 002.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 002.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 43
  • Manitoulin Ride 003.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 003.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Manitoulin Ride 004.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 004.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Manitoulin Ride 006.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 006.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Manitoulin Ride 005.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 005.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Manitoulin Ride 007.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 007.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Manitoulin Ride 008.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 008.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Manitoulin Ride 009.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 009.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Manitoulin Ride 010.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 010.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Manitoulin Ride 001.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 001.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 52
more pics.......

Attachments

• Manitoulin Ride 015.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 015.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Manitoulin Ride 020.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 020.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Manitoulin Ride 019.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 019.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Manitoulin Ride 018.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 018.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Manitoulin Ride 017.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 017.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 45
  • Manitoulin Ride 016.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 016.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Manitoulin Ride 014.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 014.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Manitoulin Ride 013.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 013.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Manitoulin Ride 012.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 012.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Manitoulin Ride 011.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 011.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 53
more pics.....

Best to identify the people in the picks:

The guy with the beard cleaning the red Max is .... you guessed it Redbone

Gent in the green hoodie is ALMTY

The one that looks confused and is pointing at everything is Maxcruiser.....:rofl_200:

Attachments

• Manitoulin Ride 021.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 021.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 58
  • Manitoulin Ride 022.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 022.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Manitoulin Ride 023.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 023.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Manitoulin Ride 024.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 024.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Manitoulin Ride 025.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 025.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Manitoulin Ride 026.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 026.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Manitoulin Ride 027.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 027.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Manitoulin Ride 028.jpg
    Manitoulin Ride 028.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 46
MUST OF BEEN A BLAST ! WISH I COULD HAVE GONE WITH YOU GUY'S ! :punk:

We had a blast!! Maxcruiser is a great tour guide for sure. The photos from the overlook don't do the view of Gore Bay justice!! I definately am looking forward to doing this ride again with the guys, and hopefully a few others.

Thanks Jim, it was a blast - great fall day - great ride and alot of laughs

Thanks for letting me try the Snowmax - what a beast and a blast to ride.

To are Michigan boys, Redbone and Almty - thanks for making the trek out this way - hope you guys had a good day and that the rest of your ride was fun.

I definitely think this can be an annual thing - hopefully with with a few more vmaxs.

Mike

Terrific scenery, beautiful bikes!! The guys---well, a little rough looking, to be honest with ya! :biglaugh:

LOL! Looks like you had a heck of a great time, would love to have tagged along!! :worthy:

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Too bad I've been out of touch around here. That's my regular riding area! Hope everyone had a great ride! Nice turn out considering the distance for some. Maybe I'll catch the next ride.

Take care,
G Man

Definately this needs to become an annual get together!!! Will bring Steph along next year. Maybe make it a weekend in August so that the towns are "open" later in the evening.

Too bad I've been out of touch around here. That's my regular riding area! Hope everyone had a great ride! Nice turn out considering the distance for some. Maybe I'll catch the next ride.

Take care,
G Man

Hey G man, where are you located - if close enough to Sudbury, maybe we can hock up for a ride.

Mike

All,

Just got back, actually sitting here with Redbone & ALMTY getting ready to eat, from our meet up on Manitoulin Island with Maxcruiser. Here are some pics from me, ALMTY will post more when he gets home.... some time on Tuesday LOL. We had a great time, thx Maxcruiser for tour guiding, weather was great, until today LOL.
ALMTY and I had a great time on Manitoulin Island with our gracious hosts Maxcruiser and Thevmaxrider! We explored some great roads, saw some breathtaking landscapes, and had a great time bs'n about the mighty Vmax! We had great weather, a open plan, and a great tour guide! I think poor ALMTY is going to go broke over all the mods he wants to do now...LOL!
Lets make a plan for next year as this is a great venue for riding. :punk:

Thanks Jim, it was a blast - great fall day - great ride and alot of laughs

Thanks for letting me try the Snowmax - what a beast and a blast to ride.

To are Michigan boys, Redbone and Almty - thanks for making the trek out this way - hope you guys had a good day and that the rest of your ride was fun.

I definitely think this can be an annual thing - hopefully with with a few more vmaxs.

Mike
I know that ALMTY and I both had a great time riding with you and Jim. I'm looking forward to next years run for sure. Like you said, next year would even be better with more Vmax's!! And yes our trip to Hooter's satisfied ALMTY's quest for hot women! We have pictures to prove it too! Post 'em up ALMTY!:punk:

looks like you guy's had a great time. Are you sure the townfolk just didn't go run and hide when you rumbled up lol. I have never riden with another vmax rider I bet getting a few of you together made for a uniqe sound.

looks like you guy's had a great time. Are you sure the townfolk just didn't go run and hide when you rumbled up lol. I have never riden with another vmax rider I bet getting a few of you together made for a uniqe sound.
I had the only stock system out of the four of us. Mine are drilled but are in no way comparable to the deep throaty sounds that the HMF, Kerker, and Mighty Mark's exhausts make. We didn't see very many people so maybe they heard us coming!:punk:

I'm fairly certain that the amount of noise we made also kept the deer away:biglaugh: That area is known for deer taking out bikes. The locals definately will remember us from the Garden Gate resturaunt...... especially ALMTY.:rofl_200:

I HAD A GREAT TIME!!! That wuz definitly a BLAST ! Thanks guys. I am disappointed in the season though...its over. Makes me wanna cry. Its very cold and windy here in the Soo. I am afraid the bike will be put up in a week if not by the 13th.
This wuz a ride I will be doing again (its actually my first with V-Maxer's), can't wait now for next year. Ohh what a long winter it will seem.
I felt a strong bond among us that was very nice. It is nice to have faces and personalities to go with our bikes. You guys are now considered my friends and I am sure our relationships will grow. I will ride with you guys anytime.
I have been very busy with work again and not to mention laundry (lol). Tonight I hope to get our pic's out for everyone to admire. Mike and Jim, you guys should have come with us to Bay City Hooters (WOW). I think we ate but don't recall. The Hooterettes loved our Bikes. I don't think I will wash my seat till next year. lol watch for the pic's you'll like 'um

To Stef, Thank you very much for a much needed warm dinner on Sunday. I wanna Thank you for opening up your home to Redbone and myself. It was very nice meeting you and I hope for the surprise of the visit you got from us you made Thevmaxrider do DISHES ! LOL Till next year when we can all ride together take care :clapping:. ALMTY

II felt a strong bond among us that was very nice. It is nice to have faces and personalities to go with our bikes. You guys are now considered my friends and I am sure our relationships will grow. I will ride with you guys anytime.

Same here sir. It was a great trip with great people. Looking forward to the next time!!

Back