Mark's Exhaust Contact Info

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95spfldmax

Reaction score
Looks like this could be my year for an exhaust upgrade! But went to MarksPerformance.com web page and surprisingly didn't find any contact info. Can someone provide this?

Cool Mike, best to contact in the mid morning time West Coast time. I have been very happy with mine.
Redbone is getting a shiny new pair of mufflers that are 14" long with 3/4" openings for the local terrorizing! Also some other cosmetic goodies waiting in the wings.

Looks like this could be my year for an exhaust upgrade! But went to MarksPerformance.com web page and surprisingly didn't find any contact info. Can someone provide this?

Thanks, KJ. That's weird,I logged on there a couple of times and those links didn't come up for me. I'm blaming it on the computer anyways.

Cool Mike, best to contact in the mid morning time West Coast time. I have been very happy with mine.
Redbone is getting a shiny new pair of mufflers that are 14" long with 3/4" openings for the local terrorizing! Also some other cosmetic goodies waiting in the wings.
2-3/4"?

Should be loud.
Have you considered 12" cans? I like the look of them over 14". Little louder though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I just put a full system with a set of Mark's 14" cans on my 2004. The sound and loudness are perfect for me.

Back