Mark's exhaust is on it's way......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckzx9

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Called Mark today and he said he shipped my exhaust on Tuesday. I ordered a 4-2 black ceramic coated headers and stainless steel cans. I can't wait to install it next week . Steve O I hope you are ready lol... I got the t-boost switch and COP's to install as well. I feel like a kid at Christmas time. I am going to just get it running good and then I am going to order the Morley jet kit :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

My baby is a 2006 with 6500 miles. Well overdue for these upgrades. Can't wait to pop her cherry :rofl_200:

I will post pictures when it is finished woohoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the exact same Mark's system and you're going to love it! Congrats and post up some pics!
Mike

Called Mark today and he said he shipped my exhaust on Tuesday. I ordered a 4-2 black ceramic coated headers and stainless steel cans. I can't wait to install it next week . Steve O I hope you are ready lol... I got the t-boost switch and COP's to install as well. I feel like a kid at Christmas time. I am going to just get it running good and then I am going to order the Morley jet kit :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

My baby is a 2006 with 6500 miles. Well overdue for these upgrades. Can't wait to pop her cherry :rofl_200:

if you need a hand wrenching let me know man

Thank you Garrett. Steve O is going to help me but if you want to come by that would be great. I was hoping to meet you on the ride last weekend but I know you had more important family issues to deal with. I ordered exhaust gaskets last week just waiting for them hopefully Tuesday . Steve and I may do the COP's first and the T-boost. We will give you a call and see if you are free..
Thanks
Mark Massa

I'm sure you will be a happy camper with Mark's pipes, never heard of anyone who wasn't. You will have a good helper with Steve-O there, I consider him my bud ..........

i might actually be free tuesday, hit me up, and let me know what time. my renntec holds a 6 or 12 pack perfectly! i'm very good at observing and commenting on how things are going....

anyways let me know either way... i think i'm def out for mon and wed. - cell - 774 - two nine two - 1049

I will expect to hear the new and improved sound this fall when you pull into Rice-O-Rama, Mark!!

Thanks everyone. Steve O is on his way here now to install cop's and t-boost. I'm waiting for exhaust gaskets for that install. Garett hopefully Tuesday we will do exhaust. I'll fill you up with what ever kind of beer you want lol.
Definately will be ready for ricorama this year.
Garrett if you can't make it maybe steve and I will meet up with you for a little ride. Maybe head up to patriots place if your interested.
Danny I will be right with you and mike at ricorama ;)
I'll post pics when she is finished.

i'm really close to foxboro so it should be pretty easy at least for us to meet up soon.... i'll know more tomorrow about tomorrow, what timeframe are you guys thinking? i can bring some beer! .

if i can make it i also have a few tools for the stupid 8mm rear hearder bolts, and could bring a steering stem nut wrench if you wanted to adjust them at all.

I'll know later on. Waiting for gaskets. But Wednesday for patriots place maybe around lunchtime.

i work a 9-5 (well more like 8-4) in hopkinton so lunchtime is tough for me...

Well steve and I (mostly steve o ) installed Marks exhaust yesterday. All I can say is holy shit!!!! The t-boost COPS and exhaust woke up my monster. The bike just launches line a kangaroo. And I better get myself a good sticky tire cause I'm leaving rubber all over the place. We didn't touch the carbs at all yet so I can't imagine what that us going to do to it.
I'm going to post picks as soon as I clean her up and figure out how to download picks on the site. Thanks Steve O. Garrett sorry we couldn't hook up yesterday but I promise we will come up to see you when ever your free. We might go to a patriots practice next week and I know Franklin is real close by.

awesome to hear man! yea i actually had some free time yesterday afternoon/evening. oh well, next week for sure!

Latest posts

Back