Mark's Exhaust Sounds Gen 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx... Sure wish I could figure out how to get a video of the bike running through the gears on the road but still have it as it would sound from the sideline... Also need to get clips of the 89..:ummm:

Last edited:
Nice vids Dave. I like the one in the parking lot. Kinda makes me sad though cause I know the bike is a long way from being ready to ride.

Watch the video full screen enough times, maybe you'll be able to imagine it's you riding.... Also, crank the volume....:biglaugh: Sounds fantastic with a sub woofer....

Good Luck with your Max...

Dave

Im gonna run down to the dyno in johnstown one of these days to see if tuning it in better will make a difference as well. I will post up any seat of the pants differences. I can't wait till its sunny again. I have to change the oil yet, but that wont take to long to do.

thumbs up, Johnc1g! sounds great! added your vid to the playlist. the lub, lub, lub, lub is cuh-razy sick, ain't it.

Marks is still offering his Christmas discount for $750 for the 4 into 2 stainless. But, it's 14-inch cans with NO tips. Do yall think that's still worth it? Im a new V-Max owner, just bought my first '88. And I love it!

Marks is still offering his Christmas discount for $750 for the 4 into 2 stainless. But, it's 14-inch cans with NO tips. Do yall think that's still worth it? Im a new V-Max owner, just bought my first '88. And I love it!
That's a good deal! I paid $900 for my SS 4 into 2 W/ 12" "no tip" cans back in 2008. The tips have 2 "benefits" (differences): 1) styling 2) sound is more directed away from rider/ passenger.
I would also like to welcome you to VMF SBK! Please introduce yourself in the "New to VMF" section linked here. If you haven't found out already this is the number one place for all things Vmax, generally targeted towards the Gen 1 but also a growing library of Gen 2 information. If you come across something with your Vmax that you need clarification on please post a question in the appropiate area and an answer will be posted back, usually very quickly. Please post up some pictures to show off your new ride because we like pictures, lots of pictures!

great deal, you will love the pipes, great work, sound awesome.....just get them man.....

congrats! ur gonna luv them. what size oulets did you order?

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

So, who is Mark? I saw a 4/1 system on the threads, looks like a very custom fit pipe? How much for his setup? I could not open any links either to a URL that showed his path. pls advise Fellows. Im about to drop $800 this week for a system.

Back