Marks Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kicking around the idea of having Mark do a 4-2-1-2 with the two cans on the right side and use the cans like he makes for the slip ons for the Gen 2. Use big header tubes down to the collector, insert O2 sensor bung there, and then a short Y-pipe with 2 short bullet cans. Should sound wicked and upgrade the performance with the oversize pipes....... Damn all of you for making me think!!!!!!
Ooo... that sounds wicked Jim! :punk:
Hmm, I wonder if he could get a set of end caps like that for RB....damn MM whispering in my ear again!!:biglaugh:

i've been good this year, and santa said that he'll put a set of marks under the tree christmas night. 14", 2.25 turn downs, ss. i've been dreaming of a full up system for over a year now listening to sound bites, researching the net, polling for opinions. vmax-mike and i have exchanged opinions having both weighed the pro and cons 'tween the marks and the ufo and although the differences between the two sets are "tomaytoe, tomahtoe" in some instances, he and i will agree that the one that best suits you depends on what you think is better for your desires. in the end you will get the additional hps, just one will do it with "horses of a different color" (pun intended).

stayed tuned for my unveilling some time within the next couple weeks. ahhh ya boyeeeee!

I just got back from my canada run and found a box on my porch. That was quick Jon. Yep its a new UFO street pro exhaust and the ceramic looks better than i thought it would.

I believe that's what mine is but can't prove it there's absolutely no markings anywhere.i have tried to Google this exhaust because someone told me that's what kind it is,like you I can't find anything. Anyhow so that being said yesterday I removed that exhaust and put on a corn to one kirker "System K" I don't understand it but I swear to you that Marks exhaust sounds 10 × better then the Kirker.The Kirker sounds like a fkn.moped .so now I'm going to put the Marks back on.i can't fkn believe it,$600 later.

If you have a kerker 4-1 exhaust and don't like the sound, you may want want to buy a different end cap/baffle. Take a measurement of the outlet on yours and let us know what you've got. Sean Morley used to stock the large diameter competition baffles for Kerker mufflers. Not sure if he still does or not.

If will NOT sound like a moped with a kerker with 2.5" baffle.

I used to have a set of Marks exhaust with 12" cans and 2.5" outlets. Loved that sound!

I like Mark's exhaust better than the Kerker they all produce very similar power. I just pulled a Mark's off if a customer's bike and installed an over racing system which I am not a fan of but to each there own. I think he will be selling the Mark's

Back