Mark's exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samfish

Reaction score
I am considering a full system from Mark's Performance mostly
due to the rave reviews on this forum. I've noticed that most
people have the 4 into 2 system. Does anyone have the 4 into
1? Is there any difference in performance or sound? It seems
like everyone swears by Mark's so let me know what your advice
is. Thanks!

There are some guys on here with 4 - 1's but I have never heard one. I had two sets of 4 - 2 and they're nice, lots of sound options with can length and baffle diameter and very simple to tune to.

Plus Mark is a good dude to deal with.

I have a 4:2 as well and it sounds great. CaptainKyle has a 4:1 on his track Vmax, it sounds good as well albeit louder.

I spent some time listening to Todd's Mark's exhaust Like a couple of all day rides. It sounds great, but its very loud. Several times I found my self shifting when HIS bike needed shifting.

You should also consider talking to Sean (Morley's muscle) He is offering a hybrid system with a set of Marks head-pipes and different cans. I kinda like the idea of buying from a tuner (Sean) that can get your set up spot on. Of course Todd Got his dialed in real good last year so he can help you on setup too.

I've got the Morley hybrid Marks 4-1-2 and love it. You can choose your can, get the sound you want, in your price range, and the performance is great! Add the Morley jet kit mod and you're talking serious. Only problem I've got is people are now asking me to tune their bikes and I'm not a tuner. You will like it!

I have had my Mark's Performance exhaust since 2009. It's SS 4 into 2 with 12" long cans that have 2.25" openings. It is loud, measured in at 114db, but it is a deep throaty type of sound, quite like a built up street small block.
I have Sean's Muscle Jet Kit which works well when tuned properly. I haven't had it on a dyno but the butt o meter tells me it performs much better over stock, I know it sounds a lot better!:punk:

I know a guy who's selling two Mark's systems, a 4 - 2 big tube and a 4 - 1...both have custom designed baffles. PM me if interested, I'll put you onto him.

Sounds fishy......:rofl_200::rofl_200: kidding Danny's got his finger on the pulse......

Back