Marks mufflers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tugla

Reaction score
Anyone got a set of marks mufflers for a gen 2 for sale.

there was a post a guy had a set for sale ,basically new,cant seem to find that post. mark is not making them any more.

thanks

Those mufflers are black anodized aluminum and turn color after a short time. I don't think you'd be happy with them.

Do you not like the stock Gen 2 mufflers?

Well that sux Rov....wonder why he stopped making them?? :confused2:

he said only sold a few over the last years so not big seller

Those mufflers are black anodized aluminum and turn color after a short time. I don't think you'd be happy with them.

Do you not like the stock Gen 2 mufflers?

i have his gloss p/c mufflers on my gen one. sound is awesome and paint stayed on it perfectly.think i got his forst gloss p/c versions.

the stock muffler are not throaty enough at idle and slow cruise for me...kinda miss the gen one with marks full exhaust sound.
so i end up dropping a few gears cruising to get some sound...get revs up....get about 60-70milesper tank if lucky.....
sounds like pulling packing out cracks the stock mufflers...
so looking for some solution.

but if the color changes that much...no i wouldn't be happy with fade...
have you seen a set chg color?

but if the color changes that much...no i wouldn't be happy with fade...
have you seen a set chg color?

Yes....the ones that were for sale. I recognized it right away because I had a lot of expensive parts from Yamaha do the same thing.

The seller stated that one was muffler was new.

IMG_0854.jpg

ya that was the ones i saw, forgot where i saw his ad.....wondered if they were still for sale....

wonder if a different powder coat be better

I never did find any mufflers yet....anyone know of any around. Thanks

Anyone got a set of marks mufflers for a gen 2 for sale.

there was a post a guy had a set for sale ,basically new,cant seem to find that post. mark is not making them any more.

thanks

PM sent, hope it helps
Ron

Back